What do you rate me now and what is my appeal ?What could i improve ? M 6”4

Some of the pics look low HTN but the first and second look High HTN. Fix eybrows so they don't curl downwards and you could be chadlite.
++Stop biting cheeks it makes you look gay, and lips smaller

Some of the pics look low HTN but the first and second look High HTN. Fix eybrows so they don't curl downwards and you could be chadlite.
++Stop biting cheeks it makes you look gay, and lips smaller
which pics looks low HTN ? its insane how rating differ , some say iam low chadlite some high tier chadlite and some minority think iam touching low htn i wonder why lol

which pics looks low HTN ? its insane how rating differ , some say iam low chadlite some high tier chadlite and some minority think iam touching low htn i wonder why lol
3rd pic is prolly just bad lighting and the last pic is just you biting your cheeks. When you bite your cheeks it kinda scrunches up your lips and makes them look way skinnier than they are.

3d pic is the one that was rated highest in my past - chadlite thats why i find it weird that you say that but i respect your opinion and no i dont bite my cheeks tho i do clench my jaw maybe on some pics my lips are just very narrow :/