What do you say to a woman?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
What do you say to a woman if she is standing next to you? Like on a line? This happens to me and I don’t know what to say. I’m pretty average to below average looking so it’s mostly over

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Preoximerianas
Just general conversation and make it clear you’re interested

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, midlatinocel, Yerico7 and 4 others
What do you say to a woman if she is standing next to you? Like on a line? This happens to me and I don’t know what to say. I’m pretty average to below average looking so it’s mostly over
Open with a casual „why are you standing next to me?“ and then escalate from there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Absi, Warlow and 6 others
Threaten her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fagtard, RAMU KAKA, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
I would preferably start small talk. And if reply, try to get further.

Mine usually go like this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
Just general small talk - basically say hi, introduce yourself and then start talking about hypergamy and female cruelty towards genetically inferior males.
I think we gotta add
That it's very location dependant, how people in general will react.

In anti social autism London or Russia. Talking with randoms, they will think you are crazy.

Whereas in super social USA or India. It's almost weird to not talk with randoms

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I think we gotta add
That it's very location dependant, how people in general will react.

In anti social autism London or Russia. Talking with randoms, they will think you are crazy.

Whereas in super social USA or India. It's almost weird to not talk with randoms
I guess it also depends where in USA. I am in NY area where people are less friendly and keep to themselves

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You tell her hi or wait for her to say it (likely if you look decent) then talk about something you notice, make some jokes. Get her number, continue conversing but don't be desperate (this should be easy if ur talking to a few girls lol). Send her some nice pics to remind her of your chadness or make sure she has ur insta to check you out. If she's slutty enough (most are) you will be able to have a nice long fuck session unironically. If she's especially hot don't cum but make her cum many times so she wants more.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Holy shit I just posted my entire game in short:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What's the point of talking to a random woman as a non Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46979 and noodlelover

None so I usually don’t do it. Even if she is nice to me she will never go out with me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, noodlelover and Nautica
Depends often "fuck off" or "move"

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 3828
I guess it also depends where in USA. I am in NY area where people are less friendly and keep to themselves
Yeah. Not all USA is same.
Still probably east coast, is not as bad as some really anti social places, like Russia etc...

I recall Paul Janka, was new York based.
Anyways, new York is good to chat up random women. Since big city, so annonimity is high.

Be prepared though.
50% objections (like I have a bf), 30% soft rejections, 10% hard rejection, and 10% leading to a date maybe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah. Not all USA is same.
Still probably east coast, is not as bad as some really anti social places, like Russia etc...

I recall Paul Janka, was new York based.
Anyways, new York is good to chat up random women. Since big city, so annonimity is high.

Be prepared though.
50% objections (like I have a bf), 30% soft rejections, 10% hard rejection, and 10% leading to a date maybe
I remember Paul Janka. I subscribed to his “attraction formula” a while back. Seeing what he looks like of course he finds it easy to approach women. What a coincidence that all the pick-up experts are also chads jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I remember Paul Janka. I subscribed to his “attraction formula” a while back. Seeing what he looks like of course he finds it easy to approach women. What a coincidence that all the pick-up experts are also chads jfl
yeah. Janka was Chadlite. And his style is for chadlite. I recall usuing his style. But I changed, that i would not take phonenumber after like 5 minutes of convo. because that is what he siggested. But that lead to me, only in flakes. because I was far from chadlite. So for me, it "worked" a tiny bit, to try to change the talk with a random into instantly there going for a drink, coffee, or whatever thing.

But yeah.
Need to be above average looks. for chatting up randoms, to make some level of sense. Maybe minimum one needs to be HTN.
But it also depends on location, if it makes any sense.

I would preferably start small talk. And if reply, try to get further.

Mine usually go like this.

Based
I laughed when he kicked the dogs
Tbh I had this happen to me
was awkward
:feelstrash:

• JFL
Based
I laughed when he kicked the dogs
Tbh I had this happen to me
was awkward
:feelstrash:
LOL.
That sketch is epic from beginning to end. Where he first responds to the old man his "hello" with piss off, than makes a douchebag joke about gentile man, and than kicking her dog and 1 dog extra just for the fun of it. :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
''problem??''

yeah. Janka was Chadlite. And his style is for chadlite. I recall usuing his style. But I changed, that i would not take phonenumber after like 5 minutes of convo. because that is what he siggested. But that lead to me, only in flakes. because I was far from chadlite. So for me, it "worked" a tiny bit, to try to change the talk with a random into instantly there going for a drink, coffee, or whatever thing.

But yeah.
Need to be above average looks. for chatting up randoms, to make some level of sense. Maybe minimum one needs to be HTN.
But it also depends on location, if it makes any sense.
Janka was an extreme Chad. Extremely high IQ too

nothing

Janka was an extreme Chad.
i would label his looks super solid chadlite
Extremely high IQ too
I agree. Really smart. Also, dude was based as in, that it was okay that he persued the playboy lifestyle in his 20's. As dude, whom can do that, there is only a limited time in life where one can do that. And one either goes full for that, or not. But if he would had caved in, into the pressure put on him to go persue his carreer in his looks peak. He juat wouldn't have had the time, to life the playboy lifestyle.
After he was finished with the playboy lifestyle. He went to focus on building a relationship, marriage, family and carreer, in seemingly a rather succesfull way. If he would had done that, during his looks prime years. He would never ever in his lifetime had experienced the playboy lifestyle.
Chasing after alot of women, takes time. And can't be done in combo with a high effort carreer, etc..

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
i would label his looks super solid chadlite

I agree. Really smart. Also, dude was based as in, that it was okay that he persued the playboy lifestyle in his 20's. As dude, whom can do that, there is only a limited time in life where one can do that. And one either goes full for that, or not. But if he would had caved in, into the pressure put on him to go persue his carreer in his looks peak. He juat wouldn't have had the time, to life the playboy lifestyle.
After he was finished with the playboy lifestyle. He went to focus on building a relationship, marriage, family and carreer, in seemingly a rather succesfull way. If he would had done that, during his looks prime years. He would never ever in his lifetime had experienced the playboy lifestyle.
Chasing after alot of women, takes time. And can't be done in combo with a high effort carreer, etc..
I'm sort of fascinated by him. But he must be omitting something. 9 years undergrad in Boston, PhD in phsyics in Harvard. Moved to NYC had his own place, but managed to be free of a job (and debt?) and could walk the streets all day picking up women. He was the real deal in what he talks about and what he did. But I feel like he must've had a lot of financial support.

And he seamlessly transitioned into a family life, met his current wife at 21 (13-14 years younger than him) - fucking 250+ chicks and "passing on the lousy ones" as he says. Really fortunate life and I think his intelligence is really underplayed. In my opinion he's easily a Chad.

Now in his late 40s he has a loving wife, daughter, tons of exciting memories from prior decades, law teacher, multiple businesses living in North London. Gotta hand it to this guy

• +1
Give her your .org name

I'm sort of fascinated by him. But he must be omitting something. 9 years undergrad in Boston, PhD in phsyics in Harvard. Moved to NYC had his own place, but managed to be free of a job (and debt?) and could walk the streets all day picking up women. He was the real deal in what he talks about and what he did. But I feel like he must've had a lot of financial support.
From what I think to recall about that.
1. He lived frugally and in a tiny shitbox in New York.
2. He dated cheaply, so he didn't waist much money on dates.
3. I think he had aome savings before he moved to new york. I think to recall mentioning, that he had worked a few years before living in new york, and was in that working period earning well, working hard in some corporate setting, but was fed up of it after like 2,3 years of that, being working alot and no free time. Alao his dating life was kinda low he said, the typical kind of someone with to little free time.
4. He started to have some income in his New York period. As he at some point, started selling e-book, dvd/info-product, and the occasional pickup bootcamp in new york. Making him enough money, to fund the minimalistic playboy lifestyle in new york.
And he seamlessly transitioned into a family life, met his current wife at 21 (13-14 years younger than him) - fucking 250+ chicks and "passing on the lousy ones" as he says. Really fortunate life and I think his intelligence is really underplayed. In my opinion he's easily a Chad.
View attachment 2644700

Now in his late 40s he has a loving wife, daughter, tons of exciting memories from prior decades, law teacher, multiple businesses living in North London. Gotta hand it to this guy
Mirin yeah.

Last edited:
  • +1
From what I think to recall about that.
1. He lived frugally and in a tiny shitbox in New York.
2. He dated cheaply, so he didn't waist much money on dates.
3. I think he had aome savings before he moved to new york. I think to recall mentioning, that he had worked a few years before living in new york, and was in that working period earning well, working hard in some corporate setting, but was fed up of it after like 2,3 years of that, being working alot and no free time. Alao his dating life was kinda low he said, the typical kind of someone with to little free time.
4. He started to have some income in his New York period. As he at some point, started selling e-book, dvd/info-product, and the occasional pickup bootcamp in new york. Making him enough money, to fund the minimalistic playboy lifestyle in new york.
True, I was more so thinking of 9x years of Harvard debt? But maybe that was paid for by his parents. Either way, you're right. He worked odd hours in private equity in the early to mid 2000s too. (like nightshift in investment firms - not sure how that works) but it might've been common during boom times. Such a based guy who I really look up to. Just the sheer fact he could make everything he wanted, work in his favour, is astonishing. He's a very good writer too, crazy vocab.

True, I was more so thinking of 9x years of Harvard debt? But maybe that was paid for by his parents.
oh yeah, that I dunno.
Either way, you're right. He worked odd hours in private equity in the early to mid 2000s too. (like nightshift in investment firms - not sure how that works) but it might've been common during boom times. Such a based guy who I really look up to. Just the sheer fact he could make everything he wanted, work in his favour, is astonishing. He's a very good writer too, crazy vocab.
True that.
I recall reading, back in the day. As it come out.
His first ever (as i know it) written pdf pamplet. It was free i think.
It was like 12 pages orso. And called "how to get laid, in New York". That was a good read. I recall copying yhe principle and suggestions in it. Trying them out.
But I was a ltn back than, so it didn't work well. I needed to spend more time talking with someone, before taking the number. To have a slightly less shit odds, of a later neetup.

His biggest flaw in suggestions.
He didn't acknowledge or factor in enough, the looks factor importance

@Seth Walsh
do yo recall the dr.Phil episode with Janka?
Was so funny. How all these women and people were mad an criticising him, that he wasn't living the hard working betabucks boyfriend type of lifestyle.

• JFL
@Seth Walsh
do yo recall the dr.Phil episode with Janka?
Was so funny. How all these women and people were mad an criticising him, that he wasn't living the hard working betabucks boyfriend type of lifestyle.
I did indeed. Funny stuff.

Last edited:

View attachment 2644700

the most obvious lie is probably his education credentials. that's what most of these experts lie about. in reality ,he's just a good looking midwit who sold his slaying lifestyle to impressionable knucklehead incels

the most obvious lie is probably his education credentials. that's what most of these experts lie about. in reality ,he's just a good looking midwit who sold his slaying lifestyle to impressionable knucklehead incels
His education isn't a lie but yeah he's smart being able to make millions a year selling PUA :lul:

Its worth it unless your htn or tall mtn minumum this isnt disney