What do you talk about at parties

Matthias8272

Matthias8272

Peter Pan syndrome
Srs I'm going to my first one tonight and have no clue how to interact with normies. Wtf do you talk about??? Nice weather we're having

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Danish_Retard
5418.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 9380
Looksmaxxing advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Dr. Greenberg and Deleted member 9380
talk about stacies in the party with faggots and to foids you have no reason to talk to unless you hit on them tbh

Dunno never been to one

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 7125
not a humble brag thread btw my "close friends" of 5 years have only just invited me to one and im about to end hs.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you dont talk you have fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380

Just get drunk + low inhib max with the whores there

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 9380 and Danish_Retard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, bladeeout, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
talk about your looksmaxing journey :love:

• JFL
@GreenTea don't jfl my post. It's a legit website that has helped me ascend from KHHV friendless giga nerd to KHHV dude with people to hang out with in the school breaks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 9380
Conversations come natural , if you re worrying about it it s over

• WTF
@GreenTea don't jfl my post. It's a legit website that has helped me ascend from KHHV friendless giga nerd to KHHV dude with people to hang out with in the school breaks.
there you go ✨

• JFL
talk about your looksmaxing journey :love:
"hey guys so after discovering the black pill i gave up on school and got expelled. I was then isolated in my room for half a year with insomnia and mental problems, often getting vivid dreams of raping and killing women. I then asked to come back and feel completely disconnected in social situations at school and want to rope. but dw im getting double jaw surgery after a few years of wage slaving"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9380
you dont talk you have fun
mirin you rn.i dance like a retarded faggot so i just talk and laugh most of the time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and PYT
"hey guys so after discovering the black pill i gave up on school and got expelled. I was then isolated in my room for half a year with insomnia and mental problems, often getting vivid dreams of raping and killing women. I then asked to come back and feel completely disconnected in social situations at school and want to rope. but dw im getting double jaw surgery after a few years of wage slaving"
every stacy in the surrounding area of your speech

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Matthias8272
mirin you rn.i dance like a retarded faggot so i just talk and laugh most of the time
just do whatever enertains you and makes you have fun

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4696
just do whatever enertains you and makes you have fun
talking about foids that are at the party is what i do most,then i get super low inhib for some reason and approach them and if i make them join me and my homies we have fun for real.my friends do the same and at the end everyone ends up with a foid and they end up smashing.too bad as a muslim i can only flirt and talk to girls.my friends are muslims too but they are low inhib and dont give a shit.what do you do at parties?is it the same in the us?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
talking about foids that are at the party is what i do most,then i get super low inhib for some reason and approach them and if i make them join me and my homies we have fun for real.my friends do the same and at the end everyone ends up with a foid and they end up smashing.too bad as a muslim i can only flirt and talk to girls.my friends are muslims too but they are low inhib and dont give a shit.what do you do at parties?is it the same in the us?
im only 14 . been to a few parties usually it's the same but you either end the night making out with a girl and getting her instagram or if you're lucky get head then her instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
im only 14 . been to a few parties usually it's the same but you either end the night making out with a girl and getting her instagram or if you're lucky get head then her instagram.
ok so same shit in the us.damn at 14 i didnt even have my first nut yet jfl.over for latebloomercels

• +1
Reactions: PYT
ok so same shit in the us.damn at 14 i didnt even have my first nut yet jfl.over for latebloomercels
i got lucky early bloomer puberty 11. already 5'11 when I was 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
i got lucky early bloomer puberty 11. already 5'11 when I was 13
you probably height mog me then im 6ft barefoot but im late bloomer and my facial hair just started growing,i hope i will grow taller a bit more

About boring normie shit like work and how it's the weekend and where do you know x from and where do you study and how are you doing etc.

Then the topics get more interesting after we get more drunk until it becomes discoherent bro shit or flirty behavior with women and maybe sleepiness then the party is over when people are too tired or fucked up.

Having a party tomorrow at my place btw.