What do you talk to females about?

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

Unironic chad
Seriously they are so boring, wtf do you even talk about with them when most the time you have nothing in common

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edv83, Gonthar, Clqs and 2 others
Talk about male models and looks theory and how unfair it is to be sub 5 that will get them wet bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, tomm1453, not__cel and 7 others
i talk about my dreams and aspirations

Now that I think about it, I've never talked with a female + - 5 years my age for more than 1 minute

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Raping them

I ask them if they prefer Ballou or Stepanov (in Dark Planet)

Seriously they are so boring, wtf do you even talk about with them when most the time you have nothing in common
Most women are good at talking and easy to make conversation with if ur having a problem either u have a social anxiety problem, overthinking things or u have autism. Just talk about random shit if they are into u the rest will come.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, Turbo Racist and Darkeningstar
Bout them clapping ass on ma dick ooga booga

Honestly I find myself better conversing (briefly) with females than with males. They know how to listen better and they don't break your balls by contradicting you, being reluctant to direct confrontation

giphy.webp

Give examples
I flirted with some girl yesterday and she started talking about tires. I can't think of a more boring sexless topic to talk about. It really doesn't matter, though. Let he blab about whatever. You should be focusing on escalation. You're there for sex. So you need to be indicating you want to fuck nonverbally while she babbles until she's comfortable enough to go back to your place. Just ask questions and say enough to keep the convo going.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs and Turbo Racist
I flirted with some girl yesterday and she started talking about tires. I can't think of a more boring sexless topic to talk about. It really doesn't matter, though. Let he blab about whatever. You should be focusing on escalation. You're there for sex. So you need to be indicating you want to fuck nonverbally while she babbles until she's comfortable enough to go back to your place. Just ask questions and say enough to keep the convo going.
Good advice, game is game my nigga

idk i have never had a conversation with a girl

clothing, jewellery, fragrances, travelling...

all the normoid stuff

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
clothing, jewellery, fragrances, travelling...

all the normoid stuff
Oh ok good i always ramble on about my fragrance collection and how jeremy fragrance is the most underrated psl chad in the whole fragrance community

About how Bad Is It that women are classified AS sluts in society when they are sexualy active

CEO of manipulation

• JFL
Reactions: Turbo Racist