What do you think about Brazil?

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
What is your opinion about Brazil? Women? The famous? Politics?
I want to know how this country is seen by gringos

Women are hot. But the Country a drugfested shithole

The hottest girls :love:

Women? Good. Some gigastacies like Adriana Lima come from there. I heard brazillian girls have big butts and nice faces, idk if that’s completely true tho

The famous? I don’t know much famous people from brazil apart from soccer players. The soccer players from Brazil are arrogant divers.

the politics? Absolutely fucked. Brazil deserves good government. The corruption in that country is astonishing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Dark triad country

you dont have to worry about mass shooting in brazil because the police will do it for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
I had a Brazilian female professor who would never shut the fuck up. The class was like 10% content and 90% her talking about useless shit from her life.

I also play against Brazilians in this mmo called Lineage 2 and they're pretty bad at it.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1100
Gangster paradise

It's a sunny country, don't forget your sunscreen!! 🤗 🌤

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
7:1

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I've heard that women are hot and more sexualized than white women. But if you are not 6'4 jacked with big dick, forget slaying there. Atleast it's what I've heard

This is everything I know about brazil:

@Deliciadecu lives there
@BrazilianSigma lives there
People get chopped into a million pieces while being filmed and people walk by like "oh is it Thursday already?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
People get murdered a lot there

i dont care. i would be incel there too

I've heard that women are hot and more sexualized than white women. But if you are not 6'4 jacked with big dick, forget slaying there. Atleast it's what I've heard

:unsure: at 6'4 you're already 99.99999999% percentile here, even 6'2 is already tall as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
:unsure: at 6'4 you're already 99.99999999% percentile here, even 6'2 is already tall as fuck
True, 5'9 here is a good time, with 5'10 to 6'0 being the ideal height.
And about the big dick is true, It has to be at least 6'4 inch, with 7'2 inch to 8.8 inch being ideal.

Its more dark triad than Colombia i'll tell you that