What do you think about friend groups for SMV?

glaruz

glaruz

Bronze
EXPECTATION:

So I asked a guy where he would search for a foid outside school/ uni and he suggested through mutal friends.

Now, this is/ was usually THE way to get a partner. Some people cope that social media and the internet killed this, but you can see normies in groups like this IRL all the time (and pictures on the internet ofc). Basically just NTmaxx bro.

REALITY:
5e46c252e0e1446026407bf3
Pvle53530kca1

It's almost always:
1. A FULL ON SAUSAGE FEST WITH NO FOIDS AT ALL
2. Extremely unbalanced where all the foids are already taken or there are 5 dudes competing per 1 foid.

I'm not gonna comment too much on 1. I run away from them like the plague. It's not worth investing even a minute into these "friendships".

"Friend" groups like 2. made me a shutin league of legends player and nonNT. I remember us waiting AN HOUR for a single foid to come out of her apartment. In hindsight, she was probably texting some Chad and sending him nudes. I knew it was bullshit, cuz there were like 5 of us per one foid. This was when foids were losing their virginities and everybody was interested in these things but WE WERE LITERALLY GETTING CUCKED. So one day I just left without telling them a word and played league of legends all day.

Ever since then I've avoided normie circles cuz that's cucked af, but maybe it's not cope after all? Most of these faggots got brutally cucked but at least they got laid after all these years.

What do you think? Are friends cope? Is being a NT faggot and having a social circle a good idea?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, autisticretard, incel194012940 and 7 others
social circle is cope just cold approach and do online dating

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, autisticretard, GabachoCopium and 6 others
EXPECTATION:
View attachment 2959980

So I asked a guy where he would search for a foid outside school/ uni and he suggested through mutal friends.

Now, this is/ was usually THE way to get a partner. Some people cope that social media and the internet killed this, but you can see normies in groups like this IRL all the time (and pictures on the internet ofc). Basically just NTmaxx bro.

REALITY:
View attachment 2959982View attachment 2959984

It's almost always:
1. A FULL ON SAUSAGE FEST WITH NO FOIDS AT ALL
2. Extremely unbalanced where all the foids are already taken or there are 5 dudes competing per 1 foid.

I'm not gonna comment too much on 1. I run away from them like the plague. It's not worth investing even a minute into these "friendships".

"Friend" groups like 2. made me a shutin league of legends player and nonNT. I remember us waiting AN HOUR for a single foid to come out of her apartment. In hindsight, she was probably texting some Chad and sending him nudes. I knew it was bullshit, cuz there were like 5 of us per one foid. This was when foids were losing their virginities and everybody was interested in these things but WE WERE LITERALLY GETTING CUCKED. So one day I just left without telling them a word and played league of legends all day.

Ever since then I've avoided normie circles cuz that's cucked af, but maybe it's not cope after all? Most of these faggots got brutally cucked but at least they got laid after all these years.

What do you think? Are friends cope? Is being a NT faggot and having a social circle a good idea?
I've never been in a friend group where the male/female ratio was balanced. It was always a massive sausage fest, it's kind of depressing really.

That's the thing though, the people in the groups with a decent amount of foids in them are usually good looking or have been a part of the community for a very long time.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, noodlelover, glaruz and 2 others
Maybe gay max and join a full female friend group?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, noodlelover and glaruz
There are male friend groups, and there are female friend groups. Don't talk to guys. If there's more than two guys in a group (including you), leave.

The trick is to cold approach very ugly and morbidly obese women with the goal of getting into her friend group. She probably has hotter female friends, who wouldn't even respond to you if you cold approached them directly.

Because you mog the shit out of her, she'll become your friend-zoned orbiter (you have to make it clear you're looking for friends and don't go on dates). She's trying to seduce you, so you have to branch off to her friends quick. When she realizing she can't have you, or you're interested in one of her friends she'll quickly stop inviting you out. She'll also try to bully her friend into not talking to you (girl's are jealous).

So you NEED to get the snapchats of other girls in the friend group. And you need to start hanging out with them quick, because when the obese woman gives up on you and moves on to the next MTN/HTN, she'll eject you from the friend group and the rest of the friend group will feel uncomfortable hanging out with you.

TLDR: Everything starts with cold approach and you monkey branch upward to less ugly girls. Avoid Guy friend groups at all costs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autisticretard, not__cel and try2beme
There are male friend groups, and there are female friend groups. Don't talk to guys. If there's more than two guys in a group (including you), leave.

The trick is to cold approach very ugly and morbidly obese women with the goal of getting into her friend group. She probably has hotter female friends, who wouldn't even respond to you if you cold approached them directly.

Because you mog the shit out of her, she'll become your friend-zoned orbiter (you have to make it clear you're looking for friends and don't go on dates). She's trying to seduce you, so you have to branch off to her friends quick. When she realizing she can't have you, or you're interested in one of her friends she'll quickly stop inviting you out. She'll also try to bully her friend into not talking to you (girl's are jealous).

So you NEED to get the snapchats of other girls in the friend group. And you need to start hanging out with them quick, because when the obese woman gives up on you and moves on to the next MTN/HTN, she'll eject you from the friend group and the rest of the friend group will feel uncomfortable hanging out with you.

TLDR: Everything starts with cold approach and you monkey branch upward to less ugly girls. Avoid Guy friend groups at all costs.
i bet this sounded good in your head

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
i bet this sounded good in your head
No lol. I watched my slayer friend do it. Dude was a beast in how many hot women he'd fuck. HTN.

I actually met him in the foid social group, which I was the only guy in before him. I fucked a girl from the group who wasn't the fatty who had a crush on me, and seemed to control the group so I got booted from the group and he replaced me.

I got into that group with vibe maxing, where I give off a vibe that makes others cold approach me, because I don't like doing the work. It's worked for me a handful of times but takes a lot of energy and focus.

I tried to figure out his MO. Dude was a psychology major, big "Christian", always telling girls about Jesus. I never fully figured it out, but you would be surprised what's possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel

This is actually legit info you should make thread with this

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

what a retard responds. You clearly have no idea how things work.

You don't get a social circle that way, there are only a few handful of moments in ones life when he can actually get a social circle and even that is luck in its entirety.

what a retard responds. You clearly have no idea how things work.

You don't get a social circle that way, there are only a few handful of moments in ones life when he can actually get a social circle and even that is luck in its entirety.
Wow. I'm not surprised you have trouble making friends.

Last edited:
Wow. I'm not surprised you have trouble making friends.
I never said I have difficulty making friends.... from that comment alone I can see you grab whatever bullshit you think you know, to make your point, do no.

I simply pointed that getting a social circle is not an easy task and in only a handful of moments that's actually possible. Do you even think that you can get into a social circle with hot girls in every point in time? Either you are one of the first to meet them or you have luck, no in between; they already have a huge number of people trying to interact with them.