What do you think about Hairsystems?

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
Honest Opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
ask your gf for one or your parents who pay 1500 euros a month for your apartment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I feel it'd be better to just go the route of preserving your own hair unless it's too far gone. They're somewhat expensive and require quite a bit of maintenance. Not to mention there'll always be the ingering sense and knowledge that you're bald underneath. Compare say lifts vs. LL, one is a temporary solution you'd preferably want and need to make the active act of keeping secret whilst the other is a permanent fix, except in this case saving your hair doesn't cost 100k and has far less risks so why wouldn't you go with that. Hop on that fin if it's not too late, having your real hair will always beat forever frauding with a wig

If using a hair system is however your only choice and your hair is too far gone (though I'd assume it's not unless you're giga old or giga unfortunate) then sure go for it, they look pretty decent and anything is better than being full on bald at least

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27452, ZPX97 and 2 others
I feel it'd be better to just go the route of preserving your own hair unless it's too far gone. They're somewhat expensive and require quite a bit of maintenance. Not to mention there'll always be the ingering sense and knowledge that you're bald underneath. Compare say lifts vs. LL, one is a temporary solution you'd preferably want and need to make the active act of keeping secret whilst the other is a permanent fix, except in this case saving your hair doesn't cost 100k and has far less risks so why wouldn't you go with that. Hop on that fin if it's not too late, having your real hair will always beat forever frauding with a wig

If using a hair system is however your only choice and your hair is too far gone (though I'd assume it's not unless you're giga old or giga unfortunate) then sure go for it, they look pretty decent and anything is better than being full on bald at least
Im not fully gone but I cant use fin because of PFS ( tried it 3 years and didnt get hard anymore)
And Minox doesnt do anything anymore.
Believe me when I say that I tried everything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_114210_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_114210_Gallery.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Spot on.

You should pull out all the stops before admitting defeat to the Norwood reaper.

Hair loss meds in conjunction with multiple hair transplants should save most men.

But at least hair systems are an option should all else fail.

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 27452
Im not fully gone but I cant use fin because of PFS ( tried it 3 years and didnt get hard anymore)
And Minox doesnt do anything anymore.
Believe me when I say that I tried everything
Have you tried:

1. Titrating down the dose and frequency you take fin
2. Dutasteride
3. Topical anti androgens (Ru or pyri)
4. Using tretinoin to increase the efficacy of min, or using higher concentrations of min

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 27452
it’s good, but they’re only useful if you’ve already tried everything and are still balding. It should be ur last resort

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97
Have you tried:

1. Titrating down the dose and frequency you take fin
2. Dutasteride
3. Topical anti androgens (Ru or pyri)
4. Using tretinoin to increase the efficacy of min, or using higher concentrations of min
1. I nneeded 4 years recovery to feel my dick again.
from 2018-2022 it was basically dead.
I dont think I should play arround with FIN anymore.
2. (1)

3. I dont feel comfortable to use something thats not FDA Approved .,,not for human use " scares the shit out of me.
4. Yes i did , at this point Minoxidil doesnt do anything anymore and I look like a bloated MF with itchy scalp and dandruff.
I use 2 ml 2 times a day with heavy microneedling and tret.

1. I nneeded 4 years recovery to feel my dick again.
from 2018-2022 it was basically dead.
I dont think I should play arround with FIN anymore.
2. (1)

3. I dont feel comfortable to use something thats not FDA Approved .,,not for human use " scares the shit out of me.
4. Yes i did , at this point Minoxidil doesnt do anything anymore and I look like a bloated MF with itchy scalp and dandruff.
I use 2 ml 2 times a day with heavy microneedling and tret.
If you can't inhibit DHT then you'll have to resort to multiple hair transplants (priority is scalp donor area > beard hair > body hair)

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97