What do you think about joining the army ?

badromance

badromance

Banned
3 months or 6 months i think,for guys up to 26 years.
Free training and food and things.

yup, join for few month for training, if you have nothing better to do

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and badromance
better than ldaring
i hope my body acne goes away by the time im 21 or 22 tho so i can go

yes, good goyim. join to fight for my interests, yes, yes. good goyim you will be.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Actually not bad idea

What country do you live in? It might depend

Waste of your youth
can you go through bootcamp and just say you don't want to join anymore? in usa

go fight for Jews. yes

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Waste of your youth

can you go through bootcamp and just say you don't want to join anymore? in usa
How is it a waste you copecel? Making good friends in the army that become brothers, operate in a high test environment, get paid, see the world and lastly girls love a man in uniform.

How is it a waste you copecel? Making good friends in the army that become brothers, operate in a high test environment, get paid, see the world and lastly girls love a man in uniform.

We live in the highest standards of living of all time, most peaceful time period of all time, and people are fucking VOLUNTEERING their youth to go drive around in afghanistan.

The pay is shit, and military dudes can fuck girls, but if you have a ltr they are notorious for cheating. If you want a high t environment join a football team or frat in college.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, dogtown, badromance and 1 other person
Cope, ascending is the only thing worth doing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and badromance
View attachment 26652

We live in the highest standards of living of all time, most peaceful time period of all time, and people are fucking VOLUNTEERING their youth to go drive around in afghanistan where a bomb could blow them up at any instant.

The pay is shit, and military dudes can fuck girls, but if you have a ltr they are notorious for cheating. If you want a high t environment join a football team or frat in college.
kek,anyway maybe not worth it for usacels,but it's not that bad if you don't have anything to do for me personally

I thought about it and spoke to a captain, but it's a cope and I also don't believe my country is worth dying for. But they have paid training programs for a whole summer and I'd consider joining if I still don't have a good job and my lower back recovers....

It's cope, but worth it if you got nothing better to do.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and dogtown
I thought about it and spoke to a captain, but it's a cope and I also don't believe my country is worth dying for. But they have paid training programs for a whole summer and I'd consider joining if I still don't have a good job and my lower back recovers....

It's cope, but worth it if you got nothing better to do.
3 months voluntary training here,i would join if my life starts going to shit when im older,not anytime soon tho.

3 months voluntary training here,i would join if my life starts going to shit when im older,not anytime soon tho.
Not to mention you need to be very fit, for the Marines you really need to be a pullup master (18+ full ROM in a row) and have excellent endurance (run 5k in 22 minutes or less) to actually be considered for drafting. They send a letter to your references and one thing I saw was they ask them if you make friends easily, if you're hard working, if you're good looking (yes seriously) etc.

The army is better if you're stupid or not in great shape tbh tbh

Not to mention you need to be very fit, for the Marines you really need to be a pullup master (18+ full ROM in a row) and have excellent endurance (run 5k in 22 minutes or less) to actually be considered for drafting. They send a letter to your references and one thing I saw was they ask them if you make friends easily, if you're hard working, if you're good looking (yes seriously) etc.

The army is better if you're stupid or not in great shape tbh tbh
Here is way way easier,and im good shape anyway.Just a thought for the future

Join the army. Even if you don't end up fighting, you'll still gain useful life skills from it and contacts as well. You'll get automatic respect anyway for protecting your country.

Last edited:
I could'T get in

Don't, why?
  • You're fighting for bankers and corporations - not our "country, freedom, people". If fighting for people that aren't your kind, a piece of land, and the "freedoms" of homosexuals and similar idiots is worth risking your life for, then go ahead.
  • You could die and never have looksmaxxed or fucked women/find a wife/find a gf.
  • This high t or motivational environment is cope. If you need others motivate you, you'll fall out of this high t mindset when you're out of training. Better off taking martial arts.
  • Money/schooling? Cope. I know people who went and go G.I Bill, but it only paid towards an associate's degree, but not even a damn bachelor's. Yet, I get this crap for free by being low income. Also, army pays shit. Want money and are incel? Why not learn to code and make apps and websites.
Thread over.
kek,anyway maybe not worth it for usacels,but it's not that bad if you don't have anything to do for me personally
Forgot your in balkans. All of the above may not apply.

• +1
Reactions: badromance