What do you think about me?

Do you consider user "Over" a fren?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
So I have spent some time here now and I wonder what people think about me?

Everything I write about myself on this forum is true, i wonder what others think, is there a hope for me to get a gf befor i turn 25?

Pm me a pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Over
Have you ever approached a girl, either online, in clubs or during daytime?

• +1
Reactions: Over
we can’t answer this seriously without a pic of you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax and Over
Bro I tell thet every time but I can't its just impossible I look different on pictures than irl

Nope never even had a conversation with one
Well, girls don't generally approach tbh.

Most of my friends have never been approached either

• +1
Bro I tell thet every time but I can't its just impossible I look different on pictures than irl

Nope never even had a conversation with one
Take a pic with ur back camera and back away a few feet.

• +1
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Over
Over

• +1
Well, girls don't generally approach tbh.

Most of my friends have never been approached either
Yea but I mean I think I'd approach IF I got strong IOIs and glances. I dont expect girls to approach me randomly but I just never got a single IOI in my life man.

I read all the time that people here have casual conversations with girls and they touch them or give their number or just glance at them a lot.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Yea but I mean I think I'd approach IF I got strong IOIs and glances. I dont expect girls to approach me randomly but I just never got a single IOI in my life man.

I read all the time that people here have casual conversations with girls and they touch them or give their number or just glance at them a lot.
Well it doesn't mean anything, getting a number means nothing, like having a random conversation, in some settings it's normal, it's not necessarily an IOI

• +1

im extremely narcy so i always dress well and walk around like i own the place plus i keep good eye contact. if i had your mentality id never get iois either. even orb was a virgin who had to eventually settle for a thai girl because he is literally autistic. you unironically need to change your personality

• +1
Then explain why my friends never got approached jfl.
Explain why one foid was orbiting her current bf? If you mean aproaching as cold aproach on the street, yes in most cases they dont but in school for example its very common. Besides that iois are not just aproaching, smiling and body leanguage in public transport can be iois too.

• +1
im extremely narcy so i always dress well and walk around like i own the place plus i keep good eye contact. if i had your mentality id never get iois either. even orb was a virgin who had to eventually settle for a thai girl because he is literally autistic. you unironically need to change your personality
I'm very obsessed with how I look and always try to dress best even if I go to supermarket. I even use some expensive perfume like Paco rabbane 1 milion.

But in school girls never look or stare at me. There is that cute small petite girl that is single but she doesnt even talk to me ever or glance. If I got an IOI I'd approach tbh.

Brb going to gym I will respond later

Explain why one foid was orbiting her current bf? If you mean aproaching as cold aproach on the street, yes in most cases they dont but in school for example its very common. Besides that iois are not just aproaching, smiling and body leanguage in public transport can be iois too.
I've personally never witnessed people getting approached in school.

Smile and body language can easily be misinterpreted tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
Who is this

• Hmm...
its over for us. lets take out clothes off and do a naked protest

• So Sad
I've personally never witnessed people getting approached in school.

Smile and body language can easily be misinterpreted tbh
Ohhh well i will tell you something. When i was 13 i was approached by foid one year older. She just sitted next to me and asked if she can play a game on my phone (i was playing it). I was whole red and said no but finally i gave her phone but i was to autistic and she moved on. Never had even eye contact with her after that. In the other hand in school saw manlets who would be rated as 3.5-4psl being picked up by foids. It was middle school 13-16 in Poland so Idk man. Aproaching is very common.

• So Sad
I'm very obsessed with how I look and always try to dress best even if I go to supermarket. I even use some expensive perfume like Paco rabbane 1 milion.

But in school girls never look or stare at me. There is that cute small petite girl that is single but she doesnt even talk to me ever or glance. If I got an IOI I'd approach tbh.

Brb going to gym I will respond later

how do you carry yourself? don't expect girls to gaze at you the first time they see you like you're a supermodel without you doing anything. be arrogant. use your suffering in life to make you feel better than others. smirk to girls you pass by and don't just dead stare them. i guarantee at least one will giggle or blush because if i managed to get elevator looks and giggling im sure you can. im really not that good looking. also try talking to the girl first. just about school or something. by the second time you talk to her you'll be able to tell if she's interested or not. just the other day i tried talking to a girl and when i noticed she kept looking back at her phone without saying anything i gave up. keep constant eye contact like you dominate her. don't expect a full fledged convo at first but just break the ice.

• +1
Ohhh well i will tell you something. When i was 13 i was approached by foid one year older. She just sitted next to me and asked if she can play a game on my phone (i was playing it). I was whole red and said no but finally i gave her phone but i was to autistic and she moved on. Never had even eye contact with her after that. In the other hand in school saw manlets who would be rated as 3.5-4psl being picked up by foids. It was middle school 13-16 in Poland so Idk man. Aproaching is very common.
Well, it might be in Poland.
In Italy it's not.

Also maybe she just wanted to play some phone Game

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
Do 360 let me see that booty boy

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Well, it might be in Poland.
In Italy it's not.

Also maybe she just wanted to play some phone Game
primary school and middle school were in same building, she was at her 2nd year of middleschool (she wasnt going to same primary school), while it was my first year in middle school but i was in primary school in smae building. I already had reputation of nerd who was pissing his pants but she didnt knew that. I remember i was towering over everybody back then and my face wasnt that bad, no acne, my classmate who is chad now wasnt that gl back then compared to me i think. She didnt went to any other dude but to me.

From the other side, her and other foids on first school disco were picking dudes from our class to dance, they started with me and chad guy as i refused they went with other dudes. Also i saw other foids being very very sexual with some dudes. Maybe its just slutty ee where theoretically its hard to be incel but idk. Now this foid wont even look at me. Never had eye contact with her evenm even considering that i used to saw her a lot in the bus.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Over
how do you carry yourself?
I wash my hair every day and shave regularity. I analyze myself before the mirror even when I go to supermarket to make sure I look the best.

Other stuff you wrote requires being NT and I can't really do that unless I have some super good serotonin period which happens rarely due to my medication (escitalopram).

@apollothegun @Julian what is the reason for voting no? What do you not like about me?

@apollothegun @Julian what is the reason for voting no? What do you not like about me?
claims truecel that has nothing to lose (roping in 2021), but won't PM a pic of his face jfl

• +1
have u tried improving ur looks

• Ugh..
claims truecel that has nothing to lose (roping in 2021), but won't PM a pic of his face jfl
Yea fair enough, I am high inhib pussy idk I just dont want people to judge me from picture because I feel like its lowering me 2 points somehow.
have u tried improving ur looks
Do you know any doctor who could break my skull into pieces and reshape it into Chico's skull?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Yea fair enough, I am high inhib pussy idk I just dont want people to judge me from picture because I feel like its lowering me 2 points somehow.
fair enough man. on the off chance that you're not truecel tho...

• +1
Do you know any doctor who could break my skull into pieces and reshape it into Chico's skull?
Damn bro is it really that bad?

• So Sad
fair enough man. on the off chance that you're not truecel tho...
Yeah well even If I wasn't a truecel somehow it is still that I never even got approached by ugly girl or never got any IOI. So even if I was a mentalcel I think some ioi or approach would eventually happen through my 23 years of life.

not gonna see someone as my "friend" I don't even know lol nothing against u tho

• So Sad