In my opionion i th

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Anyone who actually thinks its ok has lost touch with reality

Chad does get called out for rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 4570, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
I think it's like a reproductive strategy at the end of the day. The think is that we Made it illegal because it Will fuck up society.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
issa good thing

If it happens in nature its natural, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
I wish there were areas in the United states where rape was legal and socially acceptable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5634
there’s rape kink subreddit where whores lust after their high t chad brothers and uncles who raped them when they were a child.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I don’t support it but if the woman is a slut that does sexual encounters outside of relationships for free then I’d say she is partly at fault.

Act like a sex object then people will treat you like one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 1560, Vermilioncore and 2 others
1583812481275-png.301916

Attachments

• 1583812481275.png
    1583812481275.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 123
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 5634
Valid strategy for reproduction

I don’t support it but if the woman is a slut that does sexual encounters outside of relationships for free then I’d say she is partly at fault.

Slightly agree, but I don’t think she deserves it. Just like if you leave your car unlocked in a bad neighborhood nobody is gonna feel sorry for you if it’s stolen, but at the same time it doesn’t mean you deserved it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrettyBoy, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
Jfl monetization of sex was a mistake

Rape is over blown even touching a women is see as rape these days

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and stuckneworleans
Rape is over blown even touching a women is see as rape these days
The actual svererity of the crime is also overblown, getting raped is just like being assaulted if not slightly better. Sure it sucks if some dudes jumped me and beat the shit out of me but it's not like I would need therapy and then feel traumatized for decades. I would just recover from the physical harm in a hospital and feel a little vexed because the guys got away with it and that's it. I would carry on with my life afterwards. I don't get why rape is seen as something way more serious than assault, it's basically the same thing.

It's insane how women claim to be "strong Queens" but they can't even recover mentally from getting assaulted (raped) even if it didn't leave any physical impairments.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I think it's very good and right

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and fukmylyf
Yes it's women recover form physically assault faster then non consensual sex

The actual svererity of the crime is also overblown, getting raped is just like being assaulted if not slightly better. Sure it sucks if some dudes jumped me and beat the shit out of me but it's not like I would need therapy and then feel traumatized for decades. I would just recover from the physical harm in a hospital and feel a little vexed because the guys got away with it and that's it. I would carry on with my life afterwards. I don't get why rape is seen as something way more serious than assault, it's basically the same thing.

It's insane how women claim to be "strong Queens" but they can't even recover mentally from getting assaulted (raped) even if it didn't leave any physical impairments.
Females get scarred for life is a sub 6 male cums inside them

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus

Wise words

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Slightly agree, but I don’t think she deserves it. Just like if you leave your car unlocked in a bad neighborhood nobody is gonna feel sorry for you if it’s stolen, but at the same time it doesn’t mean you deserved it.

I wouldn't do it.

ah

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4209
I would never do it and I find it a despicable act but no way would I stop it from happening if I randomly see somebody getting assaulted like that.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy