What do you think about the french language?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Why some people hate france people and the french language especially the Americans?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 24712
Language is disgusting. Language of love? It soups like slop. Like a thick, meaty, messy, mucusy stew. In fact, it explains a lot about the French race. They're a very recessed people. It's because their language is very, let's say, downward grown. It emphasizes the throat and the sinuses rather than the tongue and the mouth. It's a language that is counterintuitive to mewing. Speaking such a language for an extended period will inevitably lead to recession. Eta pravda o frantsuzakh.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, angelo, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
Language is disgusting. Language of love? It soups like slop. Like a thick, meaty, messy, mucusy stew. In fact, it explains a lot about the French race. They're a very recessed people. It's because their language is very, let's say, downward grown. It emphasizes the throat and the sinuses rather than the tongue and the mouth. It's a language that is counterintuitive to mewing. Speaking such a language for an extended period will inevitably lead to recession. Eta pravda o frantsuzakh.
I can just tell you have insane amounts of dopamine and feel good relaxed chemicals in your brain.

just by the way you type/speak, process and remember information etc....

no shitty brain fog. no shitty mental block.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I can just tell you have insane amounts of dopamine and feel good relaxed chemicals in your brain.

Faux lightheardness underneath 3 layers of irony is my coping mechanism for being sub psl 5.5.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
To me it sounds gay and retarded, just like the British accent, but for whatever reason women love French language and British accents

To me it sounds gay and retarded, just like the British accent, but for whatever reason women love French language and British accents
Yeah it’s kinda gay and masculine

Ta nation doit son existence à nos ancêtres, misérable.

J F L

I write like him everytime I give a serious opinion and I have huge brain fog

Wish Sherlock Holmes out here tryna deduct stuff from the fact nigga types lotta word

J F L

Wish Sherlock Holmes out here tryna deduct stuff from the fact nigga types lotta word
Describe your huge brain fog

how is it exactly?

and why/where did it come from?

:redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

J F L

im smarter than you.

Ta nation doit son existence à nos ancêtres, misérable.
pk tes pas gêné de parler cette putain de langue ? literal vomit in my mouth when i write even a word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and incel194012940
worst thing about France

how could you start out with the most mogger of all languages, Latin, and end up with that shit? this is why normies are the scourge of humanity. of course it was fucking normies trying to one up each other with how little effort they could put into speaking, how few consonants they needed to pronounce, in order to appear unconcerned, even though they care so fucking much! and of course the idiot foids bought into it. the same reason we're all going to be mumbling in AAVE in a few decades.

Last edited:
im smarter than you.
The fact thats your only answer to me making fun of the retard sucking your dick for nothing says a lot about how smart you are nigga. Maybe that was your alt jfl

The fact thats your only answer to me making fun of the retard sucking your dick for nothing says a lot about how smart you are nigga. Maybe that was your alt jfl
You're right. it was too on the nose. I retract that post.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
pk tes pas gêné de parler cette putain de langue ? literal vomit in my mouth when i write even a word.
You are illiterate if you can't understand the beauty of the french language

You are illiterate if you can't understand the beauty of the french language
i literally read all the entire recherche last summer. absolute worst experience of my entire life.

worst thing about France

how could you start out with the most mogger of all languages, Latin, and end up with that shit? this is why normies are the scourge of humanity. of course it was fucking normies trying to one up each other with how little effort they could put into speaking, how few consonants they needed to pronounce, in order to appear unconcerned, even though they care so fucking much! and of course the idiot foids bought into it. the same reason we're all going to be mumbling in AAVE in a few decades.
your language will never have this

i literally read all the entire recherche last summer. absolute worst experience of my entire life.
The entire research ? Bruh are you using random french words ?

Two types of french speaker :

The entire research ? Bruh are you using random french words ?

Two types of french speaker :

holy shit, i could only see the top one, and my mind was like "and peste noire" before i scrolled down as a joke to myself. i was just listening to them

V

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
holy shit, i could only see the top one, and my mind was like "and peste noire" before i scrolled down as a joke to myself. i was just listening to them

View attachment 2349702
Proof its literally true g

Sadly didnt found something like the first example with a man the comparison wouldve been better