What do you think about this guy? Does he look at least somewhat decent despite longish midface?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Or is he just another horse face?

I like what he's doing with his hair. It gives the illusion of width. He would look WAY worse with shorter hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HorseFace and Zesto
He could fuck niche girls easily, and yes t he hair is good for midfacecels i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nichemaxxed tbh

• +1
need pic with short hair

• +1
Looks like a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
Looks like a girl

Even with that high T long midface? Though everything else is feminine besides the nose and midface. His eye area is especially feminine.

• +1
Stop coping lmfao, midface of DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Never_Began
Even with that high T long midface? Though everything else is feminine besides the nose and midface. His eye area is especially feminine.
I don’t see anything high T in him tbh.

• +1
Ehh this guy gets SWARMED with pussy at Comic Con

Ryo gotta stop with the cope dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Animas
Ahh I see you have finally taken the HairHaloPill.

I've been saying for a very long time. Guys with long midfaces need to grow out their hair so that it can hang over the sides and give the illusion of a compacter face.

Bangs do the same thing with the forehead to give the illusion of a smaller forehead.

This is all part of my J-PopIdolMaxxing as well.

The answer is yes, without his hair he would be nothing.

@Ryo_Hazuki

Reminds me of me in that way.

I can show you my pics shortly before my Japan trip in January and you can tell me if it worked for me and if this theory is true.

I have buzzed all my hair last February and have grown it out with no alterations at all, no trims.

Completely natural to maximize the volume and bulk of my hair. I doubt I will ever cut it again after learning of this halo.

If I succeed then we will all know the truth. I will attribute it solely to my Japanese ability and my hair. (As well as overall feminine appearance).

• +1
This emo fag is probably swimming in jailbait pussy.

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nattycel
Ryo gotta stop with the cope dude

Don't get me wrong, im not saying he's incel. I'm just asking people to rate him.

His midface is pretty fucked, but his eye area is PERFECT and he generally looks like a pretty boy if you ignore his midface. I doubt he's incel.

He's not like this truecel horse face ogre, that's for sure.

^ Now THAT'S an incel.

• +1
^ Now THAT'S an incel.
nigga he looks tall and broad as fuck, seriously

Even with that horseface if he's tall and broad he can pull girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

"Muh height" and "muh frame" mean nothing when you have a face THAT bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
Nigga, I don't feel like he's that ugly, for real, he's below average for sure but he's not disgusting or some crap

• +1

Tom Green pulled Drew Barrymore for a while, just sayin' (I mean he got divorce raped and his house burnt down but still, he was with Drew Barrymore for a while)

Though Tom Green is like 6'3

• +1
I think
life's harsh and we are not doing any good deluding ourselves

I 100% agree with you, we cant trick ourself into delusion. But whats the point of beating a dead horse. Saying stuff like its over, wont ger anyone anywhere further. A more helpfull response would be forexample reccomending surgeries for better balance or haircuts, isn't this litterally a looksmaxing forum?

Anyways, i think balance, width, good feautures and bone projection is the key.

Take for example Jason Schwartzman

29 jasonschwartzman silow1200h630

Dude is horse face but has a wide jaw high wide cheekbones wide thick eyebrows wide zygos forwaded maxilla and mandible and a preety strong big eye area. Given he has a preety long midface he get thats unconventional handsome look, wich isn't at all a bad thing.

Q5nYB8ml

Now this dude on the other hans has a long narrow face. He has scleral show, lack of cheekbones thus giving him that long flat melting look. (plus hes feautures aren't really good anyway).

So i would recommend looking into jaw implants, maxilla implants zygos or whatever, anything giving width and projection. Maybe a haircut giving balance, and beard for balance.

• +1
Jason Schwartzman is UGLY, not "unconventionally handsome"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ryo_Hazuki and Nibba
How do these actors even make it? They all look like garbage

• +1

Lol your delusional

He has been posted countless times on r/ladyboners and allways get lots of upvotes.

+
Screenshot 20181019 172402

50eda4d7dbdad

Maybe you think hes ugly but countless women will disagree with you

• +1
How do these actors even make it? They all look like garbage

Seriously, I literally mog them in every aspect except lower third and I never get called anything above average. White celebrity halo is REAL

• +1
Seriously, I literally mog them in every aspect except lower third and I never get called anything above average. White celebrity halo is REAL
Trust me bro no one is calling them above average and if it is they are it's foids who want them for STATUS and WEALTH

• +1

Bro what are you on about. Your not bad looking but do you seriously think you mog this guy
JasonSchwartzman01

• +1
Reactions: yakubian and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Bro what are you on about. Your not bad looking but do you seriously think you mog this guyView attachment 1962

Ok not in THAT photo, no. I don't really know who this guy is but in the first photo you posted his eyes look beta as fuck and his lower third looks terrible. You're right that I definitely don't mog him in that photo.

But as for David Swimmer I definitely mog that longfaced fucktard and I can't believe anyone thinks he's handsome

• +1
Ok not in THAT photo, no. I don't really know who this guy is but in the first photo you posted his eyes look beta as fuck and his lower third looks terrible. You're right that I definitely don't mog him in that photo.

But as for David Swimmer I definitely mog that longfaced fucktard and I can't believe anyone thinks he's handsome
David schwimmera a p

i dont think so buddy, sometimes the stupid PSL standards dont mean shit IRL,
17 04 05 david schwimmer jen

• +1
Or is he just another horse face?

I like what he's doing with his hair. It gives the illusion of width. He would look WAY worse with shorter hair.

Looks gay af, tbh, ngl.

• +1
You are kebab. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TakaRyo, Future Arablite and 1 other person

Yeah people really underestimate the power of frame+height

• +1
Yeah people really underestimate the power of frame+height
A giant ogre has more opportunities than an average man ffs, that dude seems fucking enormous in that photo, he can pull Girls ffs

• +1
A giant ogre has more opportunities than an average man ffs, that dude seems fucking enormous in that photo, he can pull Girls ffs
Easily. Like seriously how would some girls not have a fetish for big ogres?

• +1
Easily. Like seriously how would some girls not have a fetish for big ogres?

Then how come so many of us are truecels?

• +1
Babowski mogs