• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung, Slayerino and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and Deleted member 4887
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
You're just autistic and can't keep up with trends. Take it from someone that follows fashion jfl at you

Fashion is gay and for urbanite filth. Pol pot was right. This forum is being filled with faggots lately I noticed. Better autistic than to suck dick. Following fashion trends is also a feminine trait and you should get your dick removed asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and eyearea
Fashion is gay and for urbanite filth. Pol pot was right. This forum is being filled with faggots lately I noticed. Better autistic than to suck dick. Following fashion trends is also a feminine trait and you should get your dick removed asap
The male models the forum worships are FASHION models. Fashion isn't gay or cope. It won't make you attractive if you're ugly but it's a benefit if you can dress well. It's a hobby and I make money from it. You saying you wear jorts tells me everything I need to know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LowTierNormie
jorts are gay as fuck but so is following all the trends like a sheep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ImASlayer
The male models the forum worships are FASHION models. Fashion isn't gay or cope. It won't make you attractive if you're ugly but it's a benefit if you can dress well. It's a hobby and I make money from it. You saying you wear jorts tells me everything I need to know
You think chad is reading cosmopolitan while getting his hair done? JFL man and they are worshiped for their aesthetics and in turn they were hired By the fashion companies for their aesthetics

it’s simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, eyearea, ImASlayer and 1 other person
You think chad is reading cosmopolitan while getting his hair done? JFL man and they are worshiped for their aesthetics and in turn they were hired By the fashion companies for their aesthetics

it’s simple
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Perfect if you’re about to fo film a youtube prank video in 2014 with your frat boy buddies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ImASlayer and Deleted member 4887

Whatever you say faggot. Get aids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Denim shorts are ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ImASlayer