What do you think about this transformation?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I really like it. The end result is pretty much goals for me when I start roiding (in 2-4 years).

Attachments

• 540C451E-8F93-4435-8F0A-613FC46B425F.jpeg
    540C451E-8F93-4435-8F0A-613FC46B425F.jpeg
    594 KB · Views: 160
I think he was natty until 2016, which is reasonable. 5 years is probably all you need natty before jumping on the juice.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, LastHopeForNorman and Danish_Retard
He bought the high protein pb&j sandwich

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
still incel doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
2020 looks gross, 2016 is ideal imo.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and .*my*.
The frame of 2013 was the best

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .*my*.
JFL if you look at this guy and don’t think he started roiding in 2013. Peaked in 2013

• Hmm...
JFL if you look at this guy and don’t think he started roiding in 2013. Peaked in 2013
Jfl at you for being a non lifting non knowing dum dum. It’s obviously just a pump and good pictures.

Keep coping subhuman while he gets a new girl every week.
bro its been proven that women don't find those bodies attractive, they find kind of fit attractive like ronaldo maybe slightly less muscley, most women don't find those weird ogre body types attractive it looks gross and tryhard

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .*my*.
I think he was natty until 2016, which is reasonable. 5 years is probably all you need natty before jumping on the juice.
What the reason you should train for 5 years natty, when you already know that you will hop on roids? Prime time wasted for nothing.

• +1
bro its been proven that women don't find those bodies attractive, they find kind of fit attractive like ronaldo maybe slightly less muscley, most women don't find those weird ogre body types attractive it looks gross and tryhard
I don’t care about most women. I only need one. And that one will like my physique whatever it looks like as long as I’m healthy, strong and can fuck.

What the reason you should train for 5 years natty, when you already know that you will hop on roids? Prime time wasted for nothing.
Typical idiot 18 year old brain thinking pattern. You do that because you learn a lot of things about your body, nutrition, training and you realize what your natty potential is. You may even like how you look after 5 years and never hop on. Especially because the body experiences dramatic strength changes in your early 20. If you start blasting in your first or 2nd year then you will make a lot of mistakes and probably quit, but if you have been doing it for long enough then you know for sure that you will not quit because now it’s a part of your life.

overdone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and .*my*.
Peaked in 2016, looks tryhard af now

Jfl at you for being a non lifting non knowing dum dum. It’s obviously just a pump and good pictures.
Hahaha JFL at you thinking that body can achieve 2013 gains in less than 2 years without gear. You can admit that he’s gearing in later photos but it’s impossible that he roided before I cage lmao nice cope. Roiders aren’t always the guys who gymcel for 5 years till DR and then hop on gear. They’re the guys that Roid till they stop seeing gains then increase dose

Hahaha JFL at you thinking that body can achieve 2013 gains in less than 2 years without gear. You can admit that he’s gearing in later photos but it’s impossible that he roided before I cage lmao nice cope. Roiders aren’t always the guys who gymcel for 5 years till DR and then hop on gear. They’re the guys that Roid till they stop seeing gains then increase dose
He obviously gained 15-30 pounds of muscle which is totally achievable in 2 years. What’s not believable?

He obviously gained 15-30 pounds of muscle which is totally achievable in 2 years. What’s not believable?
The leaness and dryness while at the same time gaining muscle is suspect to me. Then again he was young when he started and have good muscle insertions and a small waist coupled with being a manlet which makes it not that incredible up to 2016.

Still, he is awfully dry and lean.

Peaked in 2016, looks tryhard af now
Ones he is off the roids and shrink a bit the physique will be really appealing to women. On that last photo he is obviously dried out and pumped up which makes him look like a freak.