What do you think goes through the mind of a white woman being beat to death by her black boyfriend?

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum

do you think she had time to regret burning the coal and thought of how it’s her fault her parents will be without a daughter? Or do you think she just thought of the excruciating pain she was feeling? Or was she unconcious after the assault. I often think about how people’s last thoughts were especially in an easily preventable incident like this.

something like this:

HvU5MPa.jpg

"but but but i race mixed and everything, did the jews lie?" *bash*

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, fjor2096 and gsizzle
She deserved it. Subhuman coalburner ugly ass snowbunny

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, PointOfNoReturn, gsizzle and 1 other person
She deserved it. Subhuman coalburner ugly ass snowbunny
I agree that ultimately she deserved it. He beat her once and she still hung out with him. This case fascinates me though because from what I’ve read she’s an innocent suburban white girl who lived in Fort Collins which is an 80% white area, volunteered at animal shelters and she still was smoking and drinking with two ethnics in their car before being beat to death by her black boyfriend. I‘ve done @human304 levels of research into this case and none of it makes sense. It just goes to show that even the most innocent white girl can become a BBC a only whore.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I‘ve done @
human304
@human304 levels of research into this case and none of it makes sense.
it actually makes perfect sense and its a well known phenomenon called the "boiling frog syndrome".

abusive people have been using this for time immortal.

it has a simple cycle kinda like bodybuilding aka progressive overload.

first give her pleasure aka good sex, drug, gifts.
then abuse her a bit but not too much.
then again give her pleasure.
then abuse her some more.

the thing is humans are adaptable. so at some point she gets accustomed to the abuse. this is the time guy increases his abuse level, like asking for anal, threesome with his buddy, make a sex tape.

this is a vicious cycle and there is no cure to this.

two real life examples:

example 1:

my neighbor was lying cheat who probably fucks most of the women that works in his office. he works in a onsite job. so comes home once every two or three weeks.

he brings home lots of gifts, high end groceries, buys her good jewelry and then mercilessly beats her before leaving for a month.

this gal is a highly educated woman , who is a working professional still she tolerates this. cause the guy knows just how to push her buttons.

example 2:

was talking to a girl named Zaida (arab girl) on tinder. she told me her boyfriend used to beat her in the middle of the road.

but she still tolerated him. she told me , she even hooked with him after breakup.

casually got some more info, like guy pretended to be atheist, supporter of women's rights, bought her lots of gifts, a good guy in front of her family and colleagues.

then used to beat her, mentally torture her.

so you see, this situation is a easily explainable.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, gsizzle and Deleted member 23778
something like this:

HvU5MPa.jpg

"but but but i race mixed and everything, did the jews lie?" *bash*
I hope she was conscious enough to recognize the mistake she made as her negro boyfriend was bashing her in the face before she passed away. Coal burners deserve to have a moment of regret for choosing that lifestyle just before the toll is paid in full.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and czwarty
it actually makes perfect sense and its a well known phenomenon called the "boiling frog syndrome".

abusive people have been using this for time immortal.

it has a simple cycle kinda like bodybuilding aka progressive overload.

first give her pleasure aka good sex, drug, gifts.
then abuse her a bit but not too much.
then again give her pleasure.
then abuse her some more.

the thing is humans are adaptable. so at some point she gets accustomed to the abuse. this is the time guy increases his abuse level, like asking for anal, threesome with his buddy, make a sex tape.

this is a vicious cycle and there is no cure to this.

two real life examples:

example 1:

my neighbor was lying cheat who probably fucks most of the women that works in his office. he works in a onsite job. so comes home once every two or three weeks.

he brings home lots of gifts, high end groceries, buys her good jewelry and then mercilessly beats her before leaving for a month.

this gal is a highly educated woman , who is a working professional still she tolerates this. cause the guy knows just how to push her buttons.

example 2:

was talking to a girl named Zaida (arab girl) on tinder. she told me her boyfriend used to beat her in the middle of the road.

but she still tolerated him. she told me , she even hooked with him after breakup.

casually got some more info, like guy pretended to be atheist, supporter of women's rights, bought her lots of gifts, a good guy in front of her family and colleagues.

then used to beat her, mentally torture her.

so you see, this situation is a easily explainable.
Not confused as to why she put up with his abuse. Something about the case just seems weird to be unlike every other toll paid incidents. Usually those are with the stereotypical mudshark and not someone who seemed to have a good suburban life like the foid in this story. Wonder if the boyfriend was a typical thug BBC or acted more white since he was in a pretty white area.

Last edited:
I agree that ultimately she deserved it. He beat her once and she still hung out with him. This case fascinates me though because from what I’ve read she’s an innocent suburban white girl who lived in Fort Collins which is an 80% white area, volunteered at animal shelters and she still was smoking and drinking with two ethnics in their car before being beat to death by her black boyfriend. I‘ve done @human304 levels of research into this case and none of it makes sense. It just goes to show that even the most innocent white girl can become a BBC a only whore.
jew indoctrination is a powerful thing.

“This is what I get for not devoting my life to 5OuttaTen”

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn