What do you think his bidelt is?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
IMG 1010

IMG 1008

He posted his dad’s frame on discord, and it was the craziest frame I’ve ever seen. Freakishly long clavicles, almost looked alien.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, n9wiff and Clqs
fuck that gay ass faggot man meanwhile im built like a female

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and N1666
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. after ascension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and N1666
Mogger high T Frame

I have the same type of build and i feel superior whenever i step outside even though im ugly as shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, n9wiff and N1666
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Fuck what a mogger, it's not fair cunts like this exist, but well if he uses Discord he can't be that much better off than me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
What’s your bidelt?
Idk i have never measured but i have really wide shoulders and small waist people have commented on how my shoulders are really wide even when i was skinny with 0 muscles.

• +1
Frame like mine but with a lot more muscle. Id say like 23" :feelsthink:

• +1
Mogger high T Frame

I have the same type of build and i feel superior whenever i step outside even though im ugly as shit
Same, I'm not tall but it's nice. 2:1 s:w ratio in pics :smonk:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and N1666
Fuck what a mogger, it's not fair cunts like this exist, but well if he uses Discord he can't be that much better off than me :Comfy:
He runs an account where he makes edits of @Zeta so yeah he probably isn’t that much better off

• JFL
Nowadays it is extremely hard to find out if pics like that are edited or not.

• +1
He runs an account where he makes edits of @Zeta so yeah he probably isn’t that much better off
Funny GIF

Ngl I was seething the other day looking at this Zeta mf, but the more I watched his tiktoks the more obvious it became he is not that gl unless he makes that constipated squinting face, also he doesn't even actually have blue eyes lol

• So Sad
Funny GIF

Ngl I was seething the other day looking at this Zeta mf, but the more I watched his tiktoks the more obvious it became he is not that gl unless he makes that constipated squinting face, also he doesn't even actually have blue eyes lol

Unironically he looks better with his natural eye color compared to how he looks with those lenses, Strong HTN in that pic. If he had a better nose shape he could enter the CL territory easily, Or maybe it could be the lens distortion that makes it look like that.

Last edited: