What do you think is the future of WOMEN?

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
Let's say artificial wombs are now a thing and normalized, being that people who use them can opt for any genetical predispositions to their children (high iq slayer factories), and being able to select if they want a male or a female :)lul:).

Women will still exist and there will still be women giving birth to their belly children.

But the only attribute that sets them fundamentally apart from their virtuous male counterpart, which is their innate ability to birth children has been replaced and perfected by inventions.

Men are inherently superior in the workforce and in intellectual field.

Why will women exist for then? To fulfill "emotions" on bluepilled people who can't afford artificial wombs?

What awaits for women in the future? :feelshmm::feelshmm: im waiting to read some high iq based users ngl

[Theory]
Most men just want to bust a nut. Children are usually an accident

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
I dont think artificial reproduction will work on something as emotionally complex as humans.
I might be wrong though, once they found out about all the triggers that need to happen for a baby. But at that point you dont need any men either.
The psychological research definitely is the bigger challenge than the technological side.

Also, most men will still follow their genetical programming and seek out the real thing.

well if it becomes possible to create genetically artificial humans, which are not of human origin. It will lead to a huge shift in power dynamics between men and women. Men don't inherently want children, however women have primal instincts to have a child and reproduce, which is the reason why men pursue women for pleasure, and women use sex as bait to lock down high value men as a mate to produce high value offspring to fulfill their reproductive/maternal desires. Men might mate with these artificially made humans, if it meant that these artificially made humans are sterile and unable to reproduce, leaving women at a disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I dont think artificial reproduction will work on something as emotionally complex as humans.
I might be wrong though, once they found out about all the triggers that need to happen for a baby. But at that point you dont need any men either.
The psychological research definitely is the bigger challenge than the technological side.

Also, most men will still follow their genetical programming and seek out the real thing.
Men will be about the 99% using and paying for such services. Without the hassle and mental tax of having a relationship.

Humans ain't that complex. They just delude themselves too much jfl.
well if it becomes possible to create genetically artificial humans, which are not of human origin. It will lead to a huge shift in power dynamics between men and women. Men don't inherently want children, however women have primal instincts to have a child and reproduce, which is the reason why men pursue women for pleasure, and women use sex as bait to lock down high value men as a mate to produce high value offspring to fulfill their reproductive/maternal desires. Men might mate with these artificially made humans, if it meant that these artificially made humans are sterile and unable to reproduce, leaving women at a disadvantage.
Holy shit i had forgotten about making them sterile.
I have an idea.
If you choose a male = He is sterile and will have to opt for an artificial womb.
If you choose a female = She won't be sterile.

its only a mental tax if youre not chad.
humans are pretty complex. denying that is a delusion.

its only a mental tax if youre not chad.
humans are pretty complex. denying that is a delusion.
humans are complex but not on the emotional sides. litterally emotions are explainable and easy as fuck to understand.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
theyre not. babies will die if left alone. and not of starvation

theyre not. babies will die if left alone. and not of starvation
bruh its litterally a fucking baby it needs supervision and stimuli

also why the fuck are you just typing into the thread instead of quoting my posts :feelshaha:

It will turn into a blade runner dystopian world

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad
It will turn into a blade runner dystopian world
muh dystopiaaaaa muh movieeeeees

everything gets applied correctly and with good execution and we will be on the verge of the birth of a new human

3890.jpg

i honestly think before we replace women, we replace men by artificially created semen.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i honestly think before we replace women, we replace men by artificially created semen.
yep. its mostly about the female eggs though, you can't engineer a sperm cell, eggs are x100000 times easier to modify.

read the idea i said above. but how could we replace men faster?

Women will be basement dwellers and will be craving for men's attention and trying to breed with perfect men ... but will end up producing subhuman's due to their imperfect genes and bodies, unlike the artificial wombs that create superior beings.

TLDR : it's over for women... and men will rise up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1680 and maxmendietta
We need sex bot replicants tbh

We need sex bot replicants tbh
i dont know son. of course there will be a market for it but at the rate society is going:

having a sex bot = biggest loser trait

i dont know son. of course there will be a market for it but at the rate society is going:

Im talking about hyper realistic sex bots in a distant future not some creepy puppets lol but I mean I don't care about being considered a loser Im just attracted to the female body real or not

Are you kidding sex bots will be normal in 10 years time