What do you think of getting surgeries in a less developed country? (pakistan)

violentino

violentino

No abusive khaleeji gf = over
I wanna get rhinoplasty at some point to fix my fucked up nose and im tryna decide between getting it done in turkey or pakistan, I think it’ll be cheaper in pakistan and i got family there so I can get it during a visit, but I’m worried if the results will be worse and the doctors maybe ain’t as good over there. What do you guys think of cosmetic surgeries from doctors in a poorer country?

Thanks in advance guys and have a good day

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I'm surprised they allow cosmetic surgery in Pakistan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino and ReinerGeist1
Pakistan has really good surgeons. My mom got cantho over here for $300 and also planning to get orbital decompression

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23218, twilight and 1 other person
Pakistan has really good surgeons. My mom got cantho over here for $300 and also planning to get orbital decompression
$300?? Alright maybe I make a trip there soon then.

In the US a good surgeon can charge 10-15k for it . IDK Europe.
Fkkk that’s expensive bro, EU is probably same based off that because I jaw surgery and rhinoplasty is often a bit more expensive in the US than UK/EU so most likely same thing for cantho

In the US a good surgeon can charge 10-15k for it . IDK Europe.
Fkkk that’s expensive bro, EU is probably a bit less based off that because jaw surgery and rhinoplasty is a bit more expensive in the US than UK/EU so most likely same thing for cantho

Fkkk that’s expensive bro, EU is probably same based off that because I jaw surgery and rhinoplasty is often a bit more expensive in the US than UK/EU so most likely same thing for cantho
I quoted probably the upper end. You can probably get it for way less in EU or turkey.

• +1
Reactions: violentino
goodluck getting you liver stolen..

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and violentino