• Screenshot_20191107-214222.png
    Screenshot_20191107-214222.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 531
no

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and GoMadAndSTFU
You have scoliosis.

before and after taking dump.

(on a side note his abs are horrible/unsymmetrical, shame it's genetics tho)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2205, FatJattMofo and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1680, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
wtf, is he balding?

weight loss is a much better looksmax to your facial aesthetics than surgery 9 out of 10 times
Not even comparable tbh. Weight loss should be a prerequisite to surgery

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Amnesia
Not even comparable tbh. Weight loss should be a prerequisite to surgery
having a fat fucking face is legit a sign of health, fat is supposed to be stored in the face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1212 and Deleted member 2205
giphy.gif

this is some new levels of intergalactical cope
over if your arnt good looking like me and also have a fat face like me, i used to have gay hollow cheeks shit looks bad irl

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Amnesia
life starts at 10% bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 2205
Only for people with good bone development
Incel would looks even worse, more unhealthy
Why do you aspies generalize so much?

Being 10 percent bodyfat will make the majority look better even incels. The only time it won't is if you have small skull

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Why do you aspies generalize so much?

Being 10 percent bodyfat will make the majority look better even incels. The only time it won't is if you have small skull
Absolute brutal
But i dont have time to wirte why, higher iq poster will figure out

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2205
Some additional infos for you fags, during a diet based on calorie restriction, your cortisol goes up. Thats the reason why you will feel shitty on a diet. High cortisol reduces testosterone so you have High C, low T and probably higher E/worse ratio of T/E. This leads to water retention. So dont be surprised if you look more bloated and fat. After you reached your goal and start to eat maintenance again to normalize your whole body state, you will quickly lose the water. I noticed that whenever I would do a cheat day or two where I would eat around maintenance with high salt und sugar, I would surprisingly look more defined facially and the hard work of my diet would show.
over if your arnt good looking like me and also have a fat face like me, i used to have gay hollow cheeks shit looks bad irl
I dont agree but why aren't fat faces considered more attractive? Wouldn't fat faces show, in a evolutionary sense, access to resources?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, mewcoper and Amnesia
Some additional infos for you fags, during a diet based on calorie restriction, your cortisol goes up. Thats the reason why you will feel shitty on a diet. High cortisol reduces testosterone so you have High C, low T and probably higher E/worse ratio of T/E. This leads to water retention. So dont be surprised if you look more bloated and fat. After you reached your goal and start to eat maintenance again to normalize your whole body state, you will quickly lose the water. I noticed that whenever I would do a cheat day or two where I would eat around maintenance with high salt und sugar, I would surprisingly look more defined facially and the hard work of my diet would show.

I dont agree but why aren't fat faces considered more attractive? Wouldn't fat faces show, in a evolutionary sense, access to resources?
Everything you said is extremely legit, esp about facial bloat AFTER eating closer to maintenance

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and gaymidget
lmao How do you even get 17% bf, fucking lazy Untermensch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yes he is very good looking, mogs orb to hell and back

From frat boy narcy psycho

Last edited: