Sphinx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, valhalar, bogii and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, CtrlAltDelete, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Holy fuck man you already singlehandedly convinced me to get custom infra implants. 15k is so worth it

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Edgar and Danish_Retard
10/10. would hit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
They look good
Have you told your mom about your implant ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Danish_Retard, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Good eye shape, but they're a bit close causing a slightly sub-par mfr

Better than Casey Neistat

• JFL
Reactions: Torero and Deleted member
Nice results, they looked slightly retracted though compared to the photos you posted last time.

Have you noticed the lower lids going down slightly?

Nice results, they looked slightly retracted though compared to the photos you posted last time.

Have you noticed the lower lids going down slightly?
yes i lost the gook perma squinty look, i do prefer the more natural eyeshape now tho

my eyelids are still way tighter than pre surgery tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Danish_Retard
Looks really good. Expensive but well worth it.

it looks slighlty better but what you need is under-eye fat grafts

I swear you are getting every surgery I want :lul:, I might have to PM you for the surgeons names in the future ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tbh just tell your mum you used a skin tightening cream? Just buy ‘Vitamin C Suspension’ from The Ordinary and say it makes your eyes tighter. Or say it’s just Botox, if that won’t get you beat up ?

Can we see a side profile pic? Before and after

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lorsss
How arent you dead yet? didnt your mother find out?

Have you measured your IPD?

We are surprised of why @AlbanianIncel underwent orbital implants with Pagnoni too but his result looks apparently better

Please show us your side profile with natural light so we may evaluate better

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT
How arent you dead yet? didnt your mother find out?
no
and like i said, i don't have the usual strict muslim chechen parents so even if they found out they would get over it

no
and like i said, i don't have the usual strict muslim chechen parents so even if they found out they would get over it
Why you no take my advice? Just say it's a Vitamin C cream that is extremely strong.

Why you no take my advice? Just say it's a Vitamin C cream that is extremely strong.
my mother fucking noticed that my entire midface has been lifted forwards nibba, she literally commented on my skeletal structure changing shape i. won't fool her with muh skincare bs, i already tried that initially

Lmfao and she still thinks its an infection. Has she really not even asked if you had surgery?

bro holy shit you ascended sooo fucking hard i remember your older pics you looked like a rapist and now you look really good, mirin hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: newperson and valhalar
my mother fucking noticed that my entire midface has been lifted forwards nibba, she literally commented on my skeletal structure changing shape i. won't fool her with muh skincare bs, i already tried that initially
you used her money or what?

Decent result until now. You are still swollen and since your surgery its the first one you can only see the end result around 6 months mark.

Pagnoni it is hit or miss. My result is bad.

We are surprised of why @AlbanianIncel underwent orbital implants with Pagnoni too but his result looks apparently better

Please show us your side profile with natural light so we may evaluate better
How exactly is it better ?

Just say it could be pubertal and facial structure changes til age 23

Just say it could be pubertal and facial structure changes til age 23
tried that too, she still doesn't buy it

i legit tried everything from some wierd ass cremes to puberty to weight gain, she just isn't gullible enough jfl

• JFL
tried that too, she still doesn't buy it

i legit tried everything from some wierd ass cremes to puberty to weight gain, she just isn't gullible enough jfl
I have the same surgery with the same doctor in 25 days, could you post an updated clear side profile photo, as my italian friends asked?
and the forward projection of the implant was 5.2mm?

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Deleted member 16834
Lord Farquad himself

IMG_2783.jpg

• JFL
this is proof girls are naturally analytical as shit when it comes to aesthetics. the result of being wired to search out for the best dna out there

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
I have the same surgery with the same doctor in 25 days, could you post an updated clear side profile photo, as my italian friends asked?
and the forward projection of the implant was 5.2mm?
how long ago did you accept to do the surgery with him? i’m most likely going to pagnoni as well but i don’t wanna have to wait a year to get this done

Last edited:
how long ago did you accept to do the surgery with him? i’m most likely going to pagnoni as well but i don’t wanna have to wait a year to get this done
i accepted 2 weeks ago, he's very fast

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
i accepted 2 weeks ago, he's very fast
holy shit less than 2 months to design an implant is crazy. i heard eppley took half a year and is more expensive. will sign up for a consultation once i figure out what hotel i can book out asap

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
bro holy shit you ascended sooo fucking hard i remember your older pics you looked like a rapist and now you look really good, mirin hard tbh
exactly
good for you :D

holy shit less than 2 months to design an implant is crazy. i heard eppley took half a year and is more expensive. will sign up for a consultation once i figure out what hotel i can book out asap
you should do the 3d scan and then think about the hotel and the first consultation
the design phase is 1 month
if I were you, i would wait a bit to see my results

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel