What do you think of this skincare method? (tallow, honey, water)

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be

You guys think its bs?

Is there a connection between gut microbiome and skin health? Aspie scientist please confirm

He doesnt seem to use sunblock so it might just be a shameless plug selling his product.

Idk everyone is saying different sht but im afraid to not wear sunblock and risk these primal lifestyles since it might age me :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Thoux

You guys think its bs?

Is there a connection between gut microbiome and skin health? Aspie scientist please confirm

He doesnt seem to be sunblock so it might just be a shameless plug selling his product.

Idk everyone is saying different sht but im afraid to not wear sunblock and risk these primal lifestyles since it might age me :forcedsmile:

100% a connection between gut health and skin health, if you have bad acne, drink 2.5L daily and eat better and just look at the results

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Thoux and looks>books
100% a connection between gut health and skin health, if you have bad acne, drink 2.5L daily and eat better and just look at the results
What do you think of the beef tallow stuff?

Never tried it myself because I don't have acne just dry skin, but defo far better than cerave and all that stuff
Fr? Even that honey and other primal stuff?

He doesnt use sunscreen so thats already a big eyebrow raise.

You think sun related diseases are diet as well?

Nice cope

• +1
Reactions: piec, GreekGenes and looks>books

I'm nowhere near an expert on this stuff, idk if sunscreen is good or not but I'll keep using it

• +1
Reactions: Thoux and looks>books
Stupid complot theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thoux and looks>books
Yeah no shit but whats the point of putting beef tallow on your face jfl

100% credible and science-backed, beef tallow is enriched with amino and stearic acids that are found in modern day skincare products, it’s nourishing to the skin. Gut microbiome is also another key component to good skin health, make sure you have as much good bacteria and gut function as possible. I’d say all you need for good skin is a tallow based SPF, tallow moisturizer, and a good gut microbiome. Here’s a study that delves into beef tallow in more depth.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and looks>books

You can use a mineral based SPF on top of the moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
the reason people had lower rates of acne and eczema is because they didnt reproduce and fucking died lmao what a fucking moron

• Hmm...
100% credible and science-backed, beef tallow is enriched with amino and stearic acids that are found in modern day skincare products, it’s nourishing to the skin. Gut microbiome is also another key component to good skin health, make sure you have as much good bacteria and gut function as possible. I’d say all you need for good skin is a tallow based SPF, tallow moisturizer, and a good gut microbiome. Here’s a study that delves into beef tallow in more depth.
How can i heal my gut?

the reason people had lower rates of acne and eczema is because they didnt reproduce and fucking died lmao what a fucking moron
No actually the life expectancy was lower because more people died in childbirth, lowering the average. People in islands and secluded tribal primal communities actually had the same life expectancy as us.

Sleep 8 hours a day, workout, eat a clean diet free of processed foods and seed oils.
How can I tell if foods out are cooked in seed oils? Just ask?

No actually the life expectancy was lower because more people died in childbirth, lowering the average. People in islands and secluded tribal primal communities actually had the same life expectancy as us.
doesnt change the fact they were ugly because of their skin disease and no foid wanted to fuck them

• Hmm...
He doesnt seem to use sunblock so it might just be a shameless plug selling his product
He sells a version of his tallow with zinc in it

• +1
Reactions: Thoux