ey88

ey88

Kraken
Is there any reason to anything?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, StarvedEpi, Gonthar and 2 others
To enjoy it and to leave a great legacy behind.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, KT-34, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
To believe in Jesus Christ,spreading Jesus Christ, changing yourself like Jesus Christ and wait for Jesus' return and finally waiting for the new earth new heaven

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener, wsada, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
get rich make a great puzzle with 500mil prize and make irl one piece, get my poor african family out the slums and into america where they can laze off and do copious amount of drugs surrounded by technology

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and yyy
Like I just can’t believe I will probably spend most of my life just working, there has to be more to life

Regardless of whether's there's a point or not, there's a certain happiness in finding a life where you can watch whatever shows you want, eat whatever you want, and just be yourself however you want. So what if people don't accept me, they're going in the same dirt as I am eventually.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Schizotypalcel and ey88
goyslop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, ey88 and PlayersGetPlayed
Regardless of whether's there's a point or not, there's a certain happiness in finding a life where you can watch whatever shows you want, eat whatever you want, and just be yourself however you want. So what if people don't accept me, they're going in the same dirt as I am eventually.
True bro

• +1
Reactions: princeof316, Schizotypalcel and PlayersGetPlayed
I believe in the simulation theory - this life is basically like an open-world sandbox video game: there's no ultimate goal, you just do whatever you want - you can travel, explore, interact with people, learn stuff, you can set your own objectives, etc.

Humans shouldn't be alive, silly. :lul: If you're not killing yourself you're doing it wrong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I think its to come in a hot chick

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Reproduce and leave a path of existence you once had.

There truly isn't one reasoning but this is the most popular option. Animals pretty much have this life

But us humans are more complicated so things like inventing something could be a purpose or finding a cure to save people.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Loves
Like I just can’t believe I will probably spend most of my life just working, there has to be more to life

Finding a niche you like which could lead you to a community of people you can meet or a niche that can lead you to creating something with purpose that people would like

Inspiration is a big thing that will help you long-term and is used everywhere.

I myself am still just going with the flow. Picking back up on some hobbies and get into coding

• +1
Reactions: Loves