What do you think this meme means? (SOLVE THE RIDDLE, GET IN HERE IF YOU'RE BORED)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor

The meaning of this meme is related to the content/words some users here post on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and N1666
They are doing what they are complaining about?

Hint: A certain kind of person and posts certain kinds of content and says certain kinds of words are discovered to be something most people don't expect. This thing that they are, which others don't expect makes everything they've said in the past seem hilarious.

Hint: A certain kind of person and posts certain kinds of content and says certain kinds of words are discovered to be something most people don't expect. This thing that they are, which others don't expect makes everything they've said in the past seem hilarious.
They are being racist to their own race and larping as another race?

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Hint #2. Check the left sides of the image.

Represents how the anglos blamed the spanish for everything during the middle ages

• Hmm...
NO NO NO WAIT A MINUTE I GOT IT

IT'S HOW WE UNCOVER EVERYTIME THAT THE JEWS ARE BEHIND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING!!!

• Hmm...
Hint #3: Look at the mask, what does that remind you of?
Look at the phenotype of the person uncovered?

An Indian user pretending to be a white man
Matter of fact, I'll just say that you got the answer.

The intention was to show that a somewhat white-looking non-white making racist comments towards non-whites pretending to be white, but then gets caught for being a swarthy Turk or Indian or something :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Timmy and N1666
a person larping as a different race to get chaught as some shitsking

• +1
a person larping as a different race to get chaught as some shitsking
Almost.

Here's the answer.

The intention was to show that a somewhat white-looking non-white making racist comments towards non-whites pretending to be white, but then gets caught for being a swarthy Turk or Indian or something :lul:

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Who

white brah posts about white men getting cucked and, later on it turns out he is white

• JFL
It was some dude pretending to be in the KKK but then u pull off his mask and he’s a little Algerian/mexican type rat

• JFL