What do you think to yourself when you walk past a land whale?

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
Sometimes I walk past land whales or just chubby gals (I actually see fat people daily now that I think of it, it really is an epidemic in the U.S.) that are just wobbling around from side to side as they walk. They look as if they would start drooling at any second if I were to hold a hot dog over them. At times I'll shake my head when I pass these people, especially the younger ones in Uni, I mean how could you let yourself get fat? Do these people just not give a fuck? I shudder if I overhear a convo between landwhales of how their boyfriends do "this or that" wrong while they shovel 1500 calories down their gullet.

I mean what is going on? In my mind, being a fat femoid is the ultimate embrace of hedonism. Eating junk, not working out and then going out to get drunk and have sex with desperate dudes.

I mean I'm still a KHHV (and I'm up their in age boyos) but I would still as a man who prides himself in the art of gymceling, never sleep with a fat woman (I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I SEE THESE IN SHAPE DUDES WITH FUCKIN LANDWHALES MAN), I'd rather stay celibate. It would bring me no pleasure to engage sexually with such a hedonistic individual. I would only feel disgust.

This is part of the reason for me closing in on 70 days of no fap, self control, so that I never become a desperate fuck!

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Luke LLL and Lorsss
What do you think to yourself when you walk past a land whale?

Nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Why do you post irrelevant shit in the Looksmaxxing section?

Mods, get your lazy ass over here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
Why do you post irrelevant shit in the Looksmaxxing section?

Mods, get your lazy ass over here
because i'm banned from the incels forums

Man the harpoons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
myself getting mogged

Last edited:
I'd rather be fat than be the 50 kg anemic femboy I am right now.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I wonder why they don't get in shape. It doesn't even take much effort

I think that she still mogs me to oblivion. Everyone does.
I'd rather be fat than be the 50 kg anemic femboy I am right now.
Eat red meat and molasses/sugar beet syrup every day, have a regular drink and supplement with vitamin A (not beta-carotene). That should do the trick if you're iron deficient. If you're B12/folic acid deficient get those too ofc.

Last edited:
I openly laugh at them.

I feel no shame in mocking the sex that won the genetic lottery, and couldn't manage to follow the one simple rule to maintain life on tutorial mode: Don't be fat.

• +1
Neva gonna have that

I think something like, "that is disgusting", "how can anyone get that fat?"

• Ugh..
That their SMV is higher

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back