What do you think you’ll be doing this time next year?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Or what are you hoping to be doing? My life has been unpredictable this year and I’ve done things I’d never imagine I would. Now I have no idea where my life will take me.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, slavicpsycho, XazaqazaX and 2 others
Or what are you hoping to be doing? My life has been unpredictable this year and I’ve done things I’d never imagine I would. Now I have no idea where my life will take me.
jerking off to hentai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, Acion and N1666
still miserable and ldaring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, watah and N1666
Do you not think you can change that? A year is a lot of time
Last year i had hope that this year would be better but that wasn't the case. That's why I don't think it will change, but I hope it will.

What about you?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, cannotbeasked and N1666
6 feet underground the way my life is going.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuki, rand anon, watah and 2 others
How old are you? Next year trying to get a job, wageslave.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Last year i had hope that this year would be better but that wasn't the case. That's why I don't think it will change, but I hope it will.

What about you?
Last year I was miserable and rotting, but out of luck I was provided with a good opportunity. I left my miserable country and moved to an island near France.

After that my life just kept getting better, a fresh start is what I needed. I never imagined doing the things I have done last year, I just thought I’d still be the same loser

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
hopefully have grown some foreskin but I’ll still be khhv

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and N1666
Last year I was miserable and rotting, but out of luck I was provided with a good opportunity. I left my miserable country and moved to an island near France.

After that my life just kept getting better, a fresh start is what I needed. I never imagined doing the things I have done last year, I just thought I’d still be the same loser
glad it worked out for you

I find it hard to be hopeful about the future though. Last year this time I was dreaming of having a better life but I'm in the same position I was before

Last edited:
  • +1
I would hope to be doing lines of cocaine and 8 balling that shit next to my monitor that displays 7 figures in exodus

• Love it
1.play a billion notes on bass

2.three different income sources

3.drunk and crying over my oneitis while she is in the capital having the time of her life

• Woah
thinking abt why i didnt do something at this time

• +1
a girl who is currently 17

• +1
ascended and left this forum hopefully but i doubt it

• +1