What do you think?

sonobrine1

sonobrine1

Iron
This metod should make you grow by 20cm in one year. I dont think that it will make you grow by 20cm in only one year, but does it still work maybe in a reduced way?

Do u think that it really works or its a cope?

you're dumber than me if you believe this shit, please go get chemically castrated if you believe this.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and leanmaxx74
you're dumber than me if you believe this shit, please go get chemically castrated if you believe this.
fr,once your plates are shut you cant even grow 1 cm

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
cope
u can’t grow 1mm
if anything you start to shrink once your done puberty just very slowly,mike tyson was 6'0 at 21 and like 5'10 at 35 and now 5'8 at 60,soo brutal yet happens to every1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton and appealmaxed
if anything you start to shrink once your done puberty just very slowly
yes was literally about to say this. you will achieve negative growth

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
This metod should make you grow by 20cm in one year. I dont think that it will make you grow by 20cm in only one year, but does it still work maybe in a reduced way?

Do u think that it really works or its a cope?

In the study boys started the treatment at 13-14 :forcedsmile: And had specific conditions. Yes bro ! Just take hgh + ia at 25 you’ll take 20cm !

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
if anything you start to shrink once your done puberty just very slowly,mike tyson was 6'0 at 21 and like 5'10 at 35 and now 5'8 at 60,soo brutal yet happens to every1
The only thing you can hope for once your plates are closed it to reduce the amount of height you loose over years.
You’ll eventually heightmog the 80 yo granny at the hospital in 50 years. Cant except anything more lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Mewton and leanmaxx74
The only thing you can hope for once your plates are closed it to reduce the amount of height you loose over years
if you lift/do running you will shrink alot faster too,maybe even 2 cm by 35

True
Gotta stretch 2 time a day
Sport like running or lifting age you so why even bother anyway

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
True
Gotta stretch 2 time a day
Sport like running or lifting age you so why even bother anyway
yes exactly,but also stretching is unhealthy too we are not meant to be flexible,although you may feel taller after doing dead hangs etc it will fuck up your muscle tissue over long term,stay still from a young age trust me,if you know the no exercise theory you must get why this makes sense

• +1
Reactions: mathis
In the study boys started the treatment at 13-14 :forcedsmile: And had specific conditions. Yes bro ! Just take hgh + ia at 25 you’ll take 20cm !
It seems like you know something. So, im 15, do you recommend something or do you think that i dont have to do anything?

mike tyson was never 6 foot, he was a weak 5'11 at peak, lost around 1 1/2 inch, sitting around 5'9" 1/2 as of today

It seems like you know something. So, im 15, do you recommend something or do you think that i dont have to do anything?
take any aromatase inhibitors, others are bullshit

:feelswah: Only if there was an actual way

you're a retard aren't you. The reason we all shrink is because our cartilage between our vertebrae gradually atrophies, exercise and resistance training strengthens the cartilage, preventing it from atrophy at a faster rate than a faggot who sits in their room all day.

would you rather be a running manlet or a disabled tall chad
Both options are shit jfl
What is the point of ascending when you're fucking crippled

Dont take any shit like mk or ai’s
Just take vitamins and that kind of things

• +1
Reactions: sonobrine1