296 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, ItsOver.com and Johanjohan
wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea, Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
really gay smile you look like you hang out on tindr. In my opinion though you look kinda fat no offence lol really nice hair and beard tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and NukethisWorldAlready
I know I am not the best looking guy but some honest feedback would be great. The eyes are censored because of you know why

really gay smile you look like you hang out on tindr. In my opinion though you look kinda fat no offence lol really nice hair and beard tho
Appreciate the honest feedback man. Thank you. I have been trying to figure out why people might think I look gay. Its really hard to describe. I know it is not only my smile. Its the very thin eyebrows, my soft skin etc. But cant put my fingers on it

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
Appreciate the honest feedback man. Thank you. I have been trying to figure out why people might think I look gay. Its really hard to describe. I know it is not only my smile. Its the very thin eyebrows, my soft skin etc. But cant put my fingers on it
hmm you look chubby, and its your smile aka lips they are good traits. but i think its your chubiness arab dudes look really cool jacked lol

upload better pictures. we can't rate you like this

Yes sure, but what would be your first impression be on this image?

hmm you look chubby, and its your smile aka lips they are good traits. but i think its your chubiness arab dudes look really cool jacked lol
what would you estimate my body fat to be based on the face? I am 20kg above what I should be, so a fairly good estimate from you.

I don't think I like you very much. Gotta show me them eyes before I can figure out whether or not you're best bros forever material.
Are you the real smug nt?

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, SLA and Deleted member 12002
Its genetic. I wont lose that bloat in any time of my life
no nigga dont think like that
fuck genetics nothing you can change about them
but you can change your appearance
start leanmaxxing or get buccal fat removal its simple
i cant rate you nigger because you blurred your eyes which contribute A LOT more than 50% to facial attractiveness

your lips too red use lipstick to make them more neutral colour.
Lose bf% and grow your fade into a mullet.

Also upload better pictures if you want help.
One side profile from frankfurt plane one front profile.

bloated & ur eyebrows look plucked therefore feminine

Initial thoughts were that you look feminine/gay. Are your eyebrows naturally that thin?

Initial thoughts were that you look feminine/gay. Are your eyebrows naturally that thin?
Yes they are naturally that thin. They are also arched. They looked very nice when I was a kid. Made me look pretty but now that I am older, its not a good trait.

Curre
Bro stop. If you get to a low enough bf% the bloat will go. Don’t make excuses, get to grinding.
Thanks for the motivating words. I have no hope because I have been 20kg under my ideal weight, and yet my bones did not really pop up. I dont know why it would this time. I was also a sporty guy back then, so I would burn a lot of fat naturally. Yet my face was also bloated

You are not bad looking and have potential to be good looking but don't ever smile in that gay manner again :p
Leanmax and trim your beardline a bit higher

Leanmax and trim your beardline a bit higher
You mean lower? It is already extremely high

I cant do anything about my smile tbh. I gotta accept this for sure

Oh my god.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and NukethisWorldAlready
Why are you gae?

You have a sweet face i would suggest not shaving your beard up that high. You are good enough anon