What do you usually spend your money on?

Hellboy

Hellboy

Banned
I'm currently wagecucking like a madman juggling 2 jobs and school just to save up for some things I want.

The only thing I spend my money is on $20 of gas every two weeks to get to and from work.

I currently have $17k in my savings

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
How

• +1
Reactions: Hellboy
rent food clothes copes

• +1
Tenor 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Eduardo DOV, Hellboy and 2 others
Leforts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Hellboy and 1 other person
Besides the car payment and mortgage, guitars and shit for my home desk, like studio monitors, computer upgrades, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Food, concerts festival tickets,dates, gas, rent, place decoration etc

Used to spend a shit ton on clothes and drugs and some mobile app stuff but stopped with that a while back. Obviously have way more money now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Hellboy
Gas

Gas pump

K7zqr84ujsx11

• +1
Nothing except food

• +1
Reactions: Hellboy and Entschuldigung
Onlyfans and my video games
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
As a youngcel, my parents insist on being anal and provide me with homecooked meals and money for clothing. They give me around $300 a month for clothes and things like that. My dad bought my car for me, it's a 2018 Honda Civic and only requires like $20 for a full tank which is really convenient.

I get free food also from one of my jobs.

Not only that but wagecucking keeps my mind off of other things. If I definitely had more time I'd lay down and rot here like the majority of the users, but wagecucking around 60-65 hours at two jobs a week really doesn't give you that opportunity.

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Car, food, taxes, and the rest I save for having an apartment + whenever I need something

• +1
I'm currently wagecucking like a madman juggling 2 jobs and school just to save up for some things I want.

The only thing I spend my money is on $20 of gas every two weeks to get to and from work.

Money doesnt buy happiness. I got savings also cuz im content living life of a mogger. Only thing i buy is home weights to my home gym

What I need to survive

Saving up for bimax unironically jfl. I have paid a 2000€ debt off and have 6000€ in savings.

If I had money I'd probably save it

twitch thots

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
lots of food. i eat like a hippo

Pc parts and games. Cryptocurrencies. Stocks.