What does a ltn actually look like? Compare me to what I thought a ltn originally looked like:

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
I was told my side profile looks ltn..
1FEDDB2B 897F 453C 8174 E940CC12B1FB

19377C49 52D3 46EE AB20 26FF2634EA7E

If this is true, what does that make these examples?
Because I easily mog their side profiles..
F85B1A8B B063 4EAD A8AC 8B6E10585029

8CDAD7DE 486A 4A15 9276 6525D10CF2CE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, RAMU KAKA, Kazey and 1 other person
Your side profile looks midtier.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
The other examples look like mid - high 3/10 or low LTN.

Your side profile looks midtier.
Perhaps so but those examples are not at my level at all. I mog their side profile. No way my side is comparable to theirs. They gotta be ltn’s.

So how am I a ltn?! My side is way better than theirs overall.
I think you're midtier not LTN. You hav better proportions and better skinquality than those other examples. Better features too.

I think you're midtier not LTN. You hav better proportions and better skinquality than those other examples. Better features too.
Oh I thought you rated theirs mid

What could raise my side to htn level or at least high-mtn? I was thinking a rhinoplasty and some chin exercises to improve the size by a little. Maybe get some fillers around my cheek/eye area. My skin is okay but if I got glass skin it would improve my face overall and compensate for some of the flaws. What do you think?

Last edited:
What could raise my side to htn level or at least high-mtn? I was thinking a rhinoplasty and some chin exercises to improve the size by a little. Maybe get some fillers around my cheek/eye area. My skin is okay but if I got glass skin it would improve my face overall and compensate for some of the flaws. What do you think?
Chin exercises are cope and wont add bone mass. You need genioplasty to improve chin projection. Rhinoplasty is not neccesary if you have a good jaw area and glass skin is not ideal for men, you just have to look healthy so get rid of acne/blemishes and improve colouring.

Ur side profile ltn for sure the other guy is subhuman. Youre a rat the other guy is sub-rat.

Ur side profile ltn for sure the other guy is subhuman. Youre a rat the other guy is sub-rat.
Your ratings are unrealistic and too harsh, assuming you trying to be funny on here or just troll. Those two guys are NOT subhuman level, they are for sure ltn. And I can comfortably say that my side profile is mtn-level at least..

THIS is true subhuman level, deformities and such..
E54CE3B3 E9A1 4DFD A7D8 DE4E6D8C3A74
6172FE74 C483 4DF3 911D 32528278CFBE

God rest their soul or I hope them best in the next life.

Last edited:
Yes, but I also said you're "atleast mid LTN" since I cant know for sure because you suck at taking pictures.
How do I suck at taking pictures? They’re just regular side selfies of me..

How do I suck at taking pictures? They’re just regular side selfies of me..
You're frauding with a hat in second picture and the first picture taken from a bad angle. But you're still recessed and downgrown so look at the advice I gave to you.

You're frauding with a hat in second picture and the first picture taken from a bad angle. But you're still recessed and downgrown so look at the advice I gave to you.
Okay here’s some more. I’ll show my best ones and worst ones without a hat and a good angle..

The good ones:
C3C859A9 6974 4B39 8410 52CDEEDD476F
DBD7ECDF 5951 44A5 ACC0 EED5CB63FE83
91BDDC3E BA71 487F B14A E1B84B03FFA6
22380CF0 39EA 43A6 8E1C F39B661B51EA

The bad ones:
EE4E9649 F30F 4B54 A604 B2848F0D9A4C
46F5D406 244B 47C5 B872 8346EA15C7EE

Okay here’s some more. I’ll show my best ones and worst ones without a hat and a good angle..

The good ones:
View attachment 2978828View attachment 2978830View attachment 2978831View attachment 2978832

The bad ones:
View attachment 2978834View attachment 2978835
You are LTN. Still mog the subhumans you sent because they are below LTN. You'd benefit from more forward growth, so get jaw surgery and your breathing will most likely improve as well along with appearance.

Your ratings are unrealistic and too harsh, assuming you trying to be funny on here or just troll. Those two guys are NOT subhuman level, they are for sure ltn. And I can comfortably say that my side profile is mtn-level at least..

THIS is true subhuman level, deformities and such..
View attachment 2978789 View attachment 2978790
God rest their soul or I hope them best in the next life.
These are examples of 1-2/10, the pictures you sent that was not you was 3/10. Congratulations you are LTN nigga

. Congratulations you are LTN nigga
But that is only my side profile. My front view is much better..
A6EAFF16 CA06 4A7B 885B 1039F6D11C0F
3770BD47 B833 4BBB AE5F 591007FD691A

Meeks has a similar issue. His side profile is just shit.

Last edited:
You are LTN. Still mog the subhumans you sent because they are below LTN. You'd benefit from more forward growth, so get jaw surgery and your breathing will most likely improve as well along with appearance.
Jaw surgery is 1. too expensive and 2. way too high risk. I don’t even think my jawline is bad, only in some lighting. My chin is the only issue.. and my nose. Is there anything else I could do? I figured if I get a rhinoplasty, clear some of my blemishes and fraud with a short-length goatee my side could be mtn at least..

These are examples of 1-2/10, the pictures you sent that was not you was 3/10. Congratulations you are LTN nigga
If my first two examples who were not me were 3/10’s, what does that make my side profile, a 4.5?

Jaw surgery is 1. too expensive and 2. way too high risk. I don’t even think my jawline is bad, only in some lighting. My chin is the only issue.. and my nose. Is there anything else I could do? I figured if I get a rhinoplasty, clear some of my blemishes and fraud with a short-length goatee my side could be mtn at least..
chin is literally part of mandible (its part of jawline) just get chin implants if you dont wanna do jaw surgery.

• +1
which ones are you?

chin is literally part of mandible (its part of jawline) just get chin implants if you dont wanna do jaw surgery.
The only issue is that my chin is actually too prominent when I smile, so I’m afraid if I do get an implant that I will look like the crimson chin or like the green goblin..
BBB95352 6D46 42C3 B43A 840EAE3D7A7A
DEB113AD A892 4228 8B6B F18BC3CD5D37

That’s why I figured if I just get a rhinoplasty, cleared my blemishes and fraud with a short-length goatee I should have a high mtn side profile at least..

Last edited:
I already said why. Youve got more bone mass then them for example.
I know. That’s why I’m asking, if they are 3/10’s then what does that make mine, like a 4.5? What is the ltn range on a number scale anyway? I’m curious.

The only issue is that my chin is actually too prominent when I smile, so I’m afraid if I do get an implant that I will look like the crimson chin or like the green goblin..
View attachment 2978911View attachment 2978914
Thats not gonna happen. But If you do rhinoplasty alongside chin implants it will make you look less like a goblin or whatever. Your nose is a bit of a flaw tbh but it doesnt matter that much if you have good jaw area. Btw if you do bimax your maxilla will probably be advanced too and your midface (nose included) will look more proportionate with jaw than just doing chin implants would.

• +1
I know. That’s why I’m asking, if they are 3/10’s then what does that make mine, like a 4.5? What is the ltn range on a number scale anyway? I’m curious.
LTN means 4/10, if you are mid tier LTN youd be around 4,5/10

• +1
I already said why. Youve got more bone mass then them for example.
So based on these two side profiles alone, are they still ltn? They gotta be mtn at least..
65BC7DF3 1E8B 468D A383 53581D0CD28F
38A1C9E5 987C 4A77 8A70 6EC9E47F0EB6

these have the most accurate lighting and angles of how’s you’d see me in real life most likely.

Last edited:
So I based on these two side profiles alone, are they still ltn? They gotta be mtn at least..
View attachment 2978943View attachment 2978944
these have the most accurate lighting and angles of how’s you’d see me in real life most likely.
So my side is high ltn while those other two guys are low ltn?
Those other guys are 3/10 not 4/10. And idk for sure, pics are still slightly frauded but you are 4 -5 NOT 5 - 6 and thats all you have to know also stop being a copecel with "jawsurgery too expensive muh to risky" because you get zero iois from women.

• +1
. And idk for sure, pics are still slightly frauded but you are 4 -5 NOT 5 - 6 and thats all you have to know also stop being a copecel with "jawsurgery too expensive muh to risky" because you get zero iois from women.
Those are not fruaded. Just candid side pics in normal lighting. I’ll show you one I took a second ago..

And zero girls? I have at least 10 bodies. It’s not a lot, but still more than the average guy nowadays.

Those are not fruaded. Just candid side pics in normal lighting. I’ll show you one I took a second ago..

And zero girls? I have at least 10 bodies. It’s not a lot, but still more than the average guy nowadays.
first pic blurry second pic hat and i dont care about your bodies nga stop coping now it doesnt matter what pic you send chad still mogs you

• Hmm...
first pic blurry second pic hat and i dont care about your bodies nga stop coping now it doesnt matter what pic you send chad still mogs you
In clarity it would be even better. I’m not coping I just don’t believe I am as ugly as ltn there’s no fucking way. I have a visible ramus and sharp jawline overall..

I don’t think I’m a chad but I’m higher than ltn. My front is htn and side is mtn. You just changed your mind over two bad photos with poor lighting..

Thats not gonna happen. But If you do rhinoplasty alongside chin implants it will make you look less like a goblin or whatever. Your nose is a bit of a flaw tbh but it doesnt matter that much if you have good jaw area. Btw if you do bimax your maxilla will probably be advanced too and your midface (nose included) will look more proportionate with jaw than just doing chin implants would.
What about chin implant and cheekbone fillers? Plus rhinoplasty of course.

What about chin implant and cheekbone fillers? Plus rhinoplasty of course.
Fillers are bad because they're not permanent. Id still recommen jaw surgery rather than chin implants, but i dont give a shit what you do so no need to argue.

Fillers are bad because they're not permanent. Id still recommen jaw surgery rather than chin implants, but i dont give a shit what you do so no need to argue.
Is jaw surgery safe or no.

Last edited:
Depends i guess, look it up
Rebabroom says it’s high risk. Like I said you can call it cope if you want but I don’t think my side is ltn.. I think it’s mtn and would do just fine with minor changes. You changed your mind over a couple bad photos with poor lighting, nor even accurate. I agree with your original observation though..