• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6402 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Arvenas, Looks234 and 4 others
7 means you're not attractive to her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Looks234
Normies don't rate lower than a 7 generally (srs)
If they do it comes off as rude
This is mainly true if its someone you know tho, idk if its some random chick than doesn't even matter in the first place

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
Most people view 5 as being really terrible for some reason, so 7/10 is average to most normies eyes

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
It means a solid 7 jfl

7 = 3-4.5 psl

normies overrate to avoid conflicts

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Not enough info, some girls will be completely honest, especially if youve known them for a little time
A genuine 7 is high-tier normie, could potentially looksmax into Chadlite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you cant generalize this. there was videos of guys like conor murphy and brett maverick getting rated 6/10 and by others 10/10

everyone is different everyone has different tastes etc

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Seven = memeworthy
Screenshot 20200924 092600  01

you cant generalize this. there was videos of guys like conor murphy and brett maverick getting rated 6/10 and by others 10/10

everyone is different everyone has different tastes etc
Literal definition of the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
10-7= 3
Sorry boyo it’s over

the lowest a normie would go is a 6.5 imo

Literal definition of the bluepill
im sorry i have to give another reality check to this brainwashed community once again, but the bluepill applies in real life too.

if this wasnt the case then why are the opinions about top tier models so widely spread? why do some say chico is the hottest, others say justin bieber, others say the rock

preferences exist and looks will always be subjective to a point

im sorry i have to give another reality check to this brainwashed community once again, but the bluepill applies in real life too.

if this wasnt the case then why are the opinions about top tier models so widely spread? why do some say chico is the hottest, others say justin bieber, others say the rock

preferences exist and looks will always be subjective to a point
Look I'm not an expert in looks or stuff, but from what I've seen sexual attraction is what is subjective, which is the reason why other prefer prettyboys as opposed to dom masc. Aesthetics is objective, but the only way you're gonna measure that is to get someone who is asexual. That's just my theory though, if I find someone asexual I will test it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Look I'm not an expert in looks or stuff, but from what I've seen sexual attraction is what is subjective, which is the reason why other prefer prettyboys as opposed to dom masc. Aesthetics is objective, but the only way you're gonna measure that is to get someone who is asexual. That's just my theory though, if I find someone asexual I will test it.
or just get so someone from the same gender to rate

like men are much better at rating men than girls

or just get so someone from the same gender to rate

like men are much better at rating men than girls
Different for when males rate each other. Its a contest of who has the larger frame, taller height and shit. Plus they also have biases and shit so best thing to do is to get someone from the opposite gender who is asexual so there is no insecurity, supremacy, or sexual attraction going on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 1140
7 = virtue signalling
10 = she's attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and stuckneworleans
Different for when males rate each other. Its a contest of who has the larger frame, taller height and shit. Plus they also have biases and shit so best thing to do is to get someone from the opposite gender who is asexual so there is no insecurity, supremacy, or sexual attraction going on.
true but isnt sex appeal all that matters anyways? like i would rather be rated low on here but success irl with girls than other way around

• +1
true but isnt sex appeal all that matters anyways? like i would rather be rated low on here but success irl with girls than other way around
Yeah sex appeal matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
it means she wants to play eight-ball bro (with her eventually eating your cue stick)

Last edited:
  • JFL
its from a tiktok.
search his name in tiktok
View attachment 689560
View attachment 689561
if they found him attractive they would have used 🎣 in their comments

it really depends on how attractive the person that rated you is. the normie scale is very relative but in general a 7/10 means she/he doesn’t find you attractive nor repulsive, dead average.
8/10 - there is some potential
9/10 - would fuck
10/10 - in love with you or they’re capping

• +1