What does a suicidal aromaste inhibitor mean? (Aromasin)

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
From What ive heard you have aromaste inhibitors that are rebuilt with time and cycled, if you take aromasin these get deactivated until you create new enzymes

Am I right? Im scared to ever try this shit, not experiencing high e2 symptoms yet

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Essentially, suicidal aromatase inhibitors destroy the aromatase enzymes so even if you suddenly stop taking them you won’t experience a rebound effect of high estrogen unlike you would with non suicidal ai’s.

Essentially, suicidal aromatase inhibitors destroy the aromatase enzymes so even if you suddenly stop taking them you won’t experience a rebound effect of high estrogen unlike you would with non suicidal ai’s.
But its temporary right? as in It will only last on those specific enzymes and not new ones? im not sure im a noob with ai's. I heard it could take a couple weeks to a month to finally rebound with it

But its temporary right? as in It will only last on those specific enzymes and not new ones? im not sure im a noob with ai's. I heard it could take a couple weeks to a month to finally rebound with it
It’s not rocket science nigga, start with the recommended dosage for the cycle you want to run, if you are experiencing low e sides reduce it, if you are experiencing high e sides, increase it. Then get some blood work done to confirm you are in the optimal range.

• +1
Reactions: future_
if you dont get high e2 symptoms on cycle, avoid using aromatase inhibitors.

It’s not rocket science nigga, start with the recommended dosage for the cycle you want to run, if you are experiencing low e sides reduce it, if you are experiencing high e sides, increase it. Then get some blood work done to confirm you are in the optimal range.
its more dangerous than what im running right now so i dont want to jump in with no info

if you dont get high e2 symptoms on cycle, avoid using aromatase inhibitors.
i have puffy nipples but no pain or sensation, a little bit irritability. Im injecting 4x a week so it doesnt spike as much yet

i have puffy nipples but no pain or sensation, a little bit irritability. Im injecting 4x a week so it doesnt spike as much yet
i wouldnt take an AI if i was u