What does bump mean and what does it do?

hasooma

hasooma

Iron
I've seen a lot of posts on threads and they say bump. I've even started saying it on people's threads without even knowing what it means lol. I'm guessing it pushes out the thread to other people and makes more people see it. Correct me if I'm wrong. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, PlayersGetPlayed and Darkeningstar
You basically post a reply so that your thread will go higher in the algorithm

• +1
Reactions: hasooma
U weird man
@hasooma you should've actually responded to this one, jfl shaming only works when someone is like insulting you with a wall of text or something. You should've told him that he has no right to call you weird because he's a nofacer or a basement dweller or some shit like that.

• +1
@hasooma you should've actually responded to this one, jfl shaming only works when someone is like insulting you with a wall of text or something. You should've told him that he has no right to call you weird because he's a nofacer or a basement dweller or some shit like that.
lmaoo alr, thanks for the advice (y)🔥

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Im so lazy fr

• JFL