What does chewing with incissors help with?

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
Im gonna be going on k2 mk4 + d3 + mk677+ calcium,magnesium,zinc + MSM + Glucosamine + multivitamins. Since this stack is good for developing bones im gonna be chewing along side. According to @retard 's chewing megathread, incissor chewing leads to better under eye support and better browridge which is ideal for me. But he also says that chewing with the molars will lead to a longer midface which i need since im sfs.

Anyone whos done this before? If u did lemme know what u did cuz i needa change the way my face looks in 6 momths before i visit my old friends so i can mog and make them jealous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ellisadrian, bl0odyme5s and Deleted member 10652
It leads to an advanced coping mechanism by which you trick yourself into thinking your facial structure is changing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: archenemy, alriodai, Slob and 13 others
It leads to an advanced coping mechanism by which you trick yourself into thinking your facial structure is changing.
Knew dis wuz cumin lol

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
Screenshot 20210106 014503

• +1
Reactions: archenemy, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 7098
Absolutely nothing except making your incisors loose

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Slob, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Chew with molars , premolars. Never with incisors or canines. If you want upswing (if you in puberty like me) then chew with the furthest molars and slowly . I noticed upswing , i think someone got crazy upswing because of incisor chewing but he developed open bite and monkeymaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Chew with molars , premolars. Never with incisors or canines. If you want upswing (if you in puberty like me) then chew with the furthest molars and slowly . I noticed upswing , i think someone got crazy upswing because of incisor chewing but he developed open bite and monkeymaxed
What will chewing with molars do in the long run to the bones?

What will chewing with molars do in the long run to the bones?
Idk maybe genetics play a role too and if you are still in puberty. Dont just chew gum but change your whole diet so you dont eat a candybar and youre full or a big mac. Ancestors used to get the same calories as us today but with tougher and much more food to chew on so u better change ur whole diet boiiii.

If u chew without cheeks it will stop the muscle from being activated (buccinators) making it smaller leading to slight or very hollow cheeks. But depends on genetic and whole face structure. It will make your masseters widers , idk if it makes the whole face a little wider or its just illusion caused by masseters. It causes upswing of maxilla, expands the roof of your mouth and some changes in cheekbones since the maxilla moves aswell. But it takes time and idk if it works if u arent in puberty. Im in punerty rn and it legit.

Giv lik pls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, Bigfatpersonboy and machinemoggingchad
Idk maybe genetics play a role too and if you are still in puberty. Dont just chew gum but change your whole diet so you dont eat a candybar and youre full or a big mac. Ancestors used to get the same calories as us today but with tougher and much more food to chew on so u better change ur whole diet boiiii.

If u chew without cheeks it will stop the muscle from being activated (buccinators) making it smaller leading to slight or very hollow cheeks. But depends on genetic and whole face structure. It will make your masseters widers , idk if it makes the whole face a little wider or its just illusion cauded by masseters. It causes upswing of maxilla, expands the roof of your mouth and some changes in cheekbones since the maxilla moves aswell. But it takes time and idk if it works if u arent in puberty. Im in punerty rn and it legit.

Giv lik pls
Ye im in puberty but reachin the later stages now. I went thru delayed puberty so im dependin on tht to bless me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Ye im in puberty but reachin the later stages now. I went thru delayed puberty so im dependin on tht to bless me
Dont worry bro , i went trough puberty at 10 and got high t and im still 16 and started mewing and chewing in 2020 and got changes in less than a year. But idk not everyone is the same when it comes to facial development

• Love it
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
Purchase a mouth guard and bite down hard on the incisors, more force.

• +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
Dont worry bro , i went trough puberty at 10 and got high t and im still 16 and started mewing and chewing in 2020 and got changes in less than a year. But idk not everyone is the same when it comes to facial development
Shiet bro thats givin me hope i started puberty like 3-4 years ago so i guess i have a chance. Coping feels good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Purchase a mouth guard and bite down hard on the incisors, more force.
Maxila upswings more natural and better from the molars, incisors arent made to take that much force especially over longer periods of time. Just give yourself open bite theory

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Maxila upswings more natural and better from the molars, incisors arent made to take that much force especially over longer periods of time. Just give yourself open bite theory
Wrong. Maxilla gets CW rotation from molar chewing.

Shiet bro thats givin me hope i started puberty like 3-4 years ago so i guess i have a chance. Coping feels good
Just do softmaxxes, gym, haircut, skincare, eyebrows/eyelashes, mewing, chewing, sleepmax, stay hydrated, good posture, ice to the eyes , smile a little (not too much for nasolabial folds but just enough u dont get downturned lips) . U need to be super subhuman or disfigured to not ascend a little with these softmaxes. At the end of the day its genetic potential and how we develop as kids

• +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad and Deleted member 3672
Wrong. Maxilla gets CW rotation from molar chewing.
I got better results from molar chewing than incisors. Incisors just made my teeth uncomfortable and i was aware of them and i thought they got loose but didnt

Just do softmaxxes, gym, haircut, skincare, eyebrows/eyelashes, mewing, chewing, sleepmax, stay hydrated, good posture, ice to the eyes , smile a little (not too much for nasolabial folds but just enough u dont get downturned lips) . U need to be super subhuman or disfigured to not ascend a little with these softmaxes. At the end of the day its genetic potential and how we develop as kids
legit, everything im doing except for exfoliating lips

legit, everything im doing except for exfoliating lips
With what do u exfoliate lips? I just drink water and put lip balm or castor oil if i need a photo and they look better for the moment but it doesnt last. I need to sleep jfl its 3 am here ive been going to bed at 8 and waking up at 11 for the last 6 days. I only need to ascend by ending puberty and keep on mewing and chewing , other parts i dont need surgery or fillers etc . I just need time

ay bro started chewing 2 falim gums on each side of my mouth. How long do u think i gotta chew for and plus will i get any other gains other than muscle cuz muscle is temporary, bone is forever

ay bro started chewing 2 falim gums on each side of my mouth. How long do u think i gotta chew for and plus will i get any other gains other than muscle cuz muscle is temporary, bone is forever
Idk never chewed falim . I started with 2 gums , 1 on each side (orbit gum so it was soft) . Did it for 30 mins a day except weekends. Then went to falim but it wasnt so hard as people made it to be, then switched ti hubba bubba which is harder. I did 30 mins for like a month idk depends where you at.

Then i build it up as time passes. Usually i chewed 2 hours , but lately ive been doing 2 hours and 30 mins with hubba bubba gum. Tbh no matter how much u adapt , tmj is still possible so i think i will drop down to 2 hours only. Obv if u chew steak and harder foods trough the day it will be different the progression (since i can only chew gum on my left side due to hole in my molar that needs to be extracted).

U will get bone changes , the younger the better. If u stop chewing u will lose muscle so yeah , muscles for the face do last forever if u dont stop chewing. Bone changes tbh idk if i got actually new bone or if my old bones just moved. But i so feel my jawline more harder like concrete (although its not thin and sharp but more like masculine chin). Gonial angle will increase , cheekbones will move other than that idk. Dont chew or swallow with cheeks and if u r lucky to have good genes u might get hollow cheeks. Everybodys progress is different with mewing and chewing. Gl bro

@BrotherT can i dm u?

incisors arent meant for chewing