What does he need to ascend!

C

Cyprian shamoy

Bronze
Hey can y'all rate this nigga,he is a nigerian musician what does he need to ascend...he prides online about having beautiful eyes but all i see are subhuman eyes,what does he need to be a legit tyrone!

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Lygodactylus
It's not possible honestly. At best could become solid HTN.

worst low fwhr i've ever seen

He looks like a child, prey eyes and weak lower third. HTN is his cap if he surgerymaxxes those subhuman eyes and lower third.

pics are heavily edited. he probably looks a lot worse irl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He looks like a child, prey eyes and weak lower third. HTN is his cap if he surgerymaxxes those subhuman eyes and lower third.
I dont think those fuckin eyes are fixable through surgery...do you know african women see this dude as extremely gorgeous,when i used his pics for a thread on a facebook group made up of whites(70%) and other races no single white foid said he was attractive except whore single mommas fat ass stupid black women.

It's not possible honestly. At best could become solid HTN.
His flaws are way too many getting surgeries would make him look stupid asf!

I dont think those fuckin eyes are fixable through surgery...do you know african women see this dude as extremely gorgeous,when i used his pics for a thread on a facebook group made up of whites(70%) and other races no single white foid said he was attractive except whore single mommas fat ass stupid black women.
Yeah maybe but I think decompression would help him out big time

look like g herbo minus 1 psl point

Yeah maybe but I think decompression would help him out big time
Do you know african women said he is prettier than this fuckin tyronelite.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
If he is in the music industry and can somehow virtue he is higher value than he is he doesn't need to looksmax

If he is in the music industry and can somehow virtue he is higher value than he is he doesn't need to looksmax
Only status halo can save him right!

Killing himself

Tyrone is out of reach for him but htn may be possible. His face gives it away that he's short too. If he's taller than 5'8 (I'd guess 5'6) I'd be surprised

He's 5'11

He's 5
Tyrone is out of reach for him but htn may be possible. His face gives it away that he's short too. If he's taller than 5'8 (I'd guess 5'6) I'd be surprised
He's 5'11

• Woah
Reactions: ilovelamp08
His eye area failos him hard. If he fixed that he could maybe get to HTN level.

His eye area failos him hard. If he fixed that he could maybe get to HTN level.
Great,what would you rate the guy on shirtless pic above both facially and bodywise.

Great,what would you rate the guy on shirtless pic above both facially and bodywise.
At least a MTN so 5/10 facially or 4PSL. His body makes him an overall HTN (6-6.5/10)

• +1
Reactions: Cyprian shamoy
over, brutal

Lol,can't he really ascend to tyrone tier.