what does hugging a girl feel like?

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
is it fun?

are girls soft and cuddly like i imagine them?

do they smell really good when ur up close hugging?

i will never know most likely 😞

I wouldnt know

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Krezo
Yes they are soft is the best thing imo

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Basically a human being except tits n a hole and feeling this emotion called love

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
is it fun?

They are very small and smell nice

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
First time I hugged a girl in middle school she had already grown boobs and height mogged me so i had her tits in my face. Was wearing sweatpants and got a massive boner It was awesome

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i dont remember

is it fun?

Like hugging a corpse

First time I hugged a girl in middle school she had already grown boobs and height mogged me so i had her tits in my face. Was wearing sweatpants and got a massive boner It was awesome
h-hot...

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Hugging a short (like below 5'4) girl with soft light colored skin and a nice ass is probably the best feeling in the world, especially when shes yours and you can rest your hands on her plump tight little ass while you do it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4209
Hugging a short (like below 5'4) girl with soft light colored skin and a nice ass is probably the best feeling in the world, especially when shes yours and you can rest your hands on her plump tight little ass while you do it
i can NEVER have this

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Over

• So Sad
is it fun?

It feels the same as hugging a normal person. You just have boobs, that really don't feel 'that' interesting, it's too hyped.

Oh yeah and make sure her hair doesn't smell bad, it's the ultimate turn off, because I once was about to puke in the train because of a foid who hadn't washed her hair, it smells worse than rotten meat.

• Ugh..
My ex smelled nice like perfume was fun to cuddle and fall asleep watching movies but now I'm fuckboy

It feels the same as hugging a normal person. You just have boobs, that really don't feel 'that' interesting, it's too hyped.

Oh yeah and make sure her hair doesn't smell bad, it's the ultimate turn off, because I once was about to puke in the train because of a foid who hadn't washed her hair, it smells worse than rotten meat.
yeah ppl who dont wash are gross :sick:

thankfully girls all smell like dainty little flowers from what ive been told

I only did it once
Just for a second
One of the best moments of my life

• Love it
feels good, especially when you do it in front of normies from school. makes you feel like a chad for a few seconds, then everything goes back to normal and you start worrying about your recessed infraorbitals again. every happiness is temporary, but your depression and recession is permanent, never forget this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 4209