What does it mean after a girl had period?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Before having period she would contact me every hours everyday and after period she’s like almost ghosted.

Any high iq can rationalise this behaviour?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
What does having period even mean

What does having period even mean
Female go through cycle

In a 28 days cycle percisely

Before day 14th her estrogen is high her endometrium is getting bigger and bigger then the days of period 14th she will shed blood out of her vagina, her Luteinsing hormine surge, then she’s emptied inside her vagina again.

Then progesterone increases for the next 14 days and repeat again and again until menopause at 50s.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

Im attemping to find out my onetis's menstrual cycle, BIG ADVANTAGE

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Female go through cycle

In a 28 days cycle percisely

Before day 14th her estrogen is high her endometrium is getting bigger and bigger then the days of period 14th she will shed blood out of her vagina, her Luteinsing hormine surge, then she’s emptied inside her vagina again.

Then progesterone increases for the next 14 days and repeat again and again until menopause at 50s.
why does this happen
Are you a virgin?
I'm a virgin yes but I have already hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, and I have danced with girls when I was a kid, I am not an incel as most think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
means she doesn't want to fuck pretty boys anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
why does this happen

I'm a virgin yes but I have already hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, and I have danced with girls when I was a kid, I am not an incel as most think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women.
It happens because female can only be pregnant during her premenstrual period.

Your semen can only hatch the egg around that time.

• +1
means she doesn't want to fuck pretty boys anymore.
So pretty boy do better premenstrual or postmenstrual?

Every month she's always like this

why does this happen

Actually why no one taught you this?!!

Why am I the stranger online is the one teaching you this??

• JFL
It happens because female can only be pregnant during her premenstrual period.

Your semen can only hatch the egg around that time.
and why can they only be pregnant during premenstrual period

Explain me in details
You will be able to find out what stage shes in

if shes in Ovulation here libido will be like a womans and she will be horny af

and why can they only be pregnant during premenstrual period
At least react for my effort Nigga.

Bc your sperm need developed endometrium thickness to make the girl pregnant

You will be able to find out what stage shes in

if shes in Ovulation here libido will be like a womans and she will be horny af
I do that by smell of her tbh.

Premenstrual good estrogenic smell.

Menstrual smells like stinky fish.

Postmenstrual no smell.

I have too well developed olfactory cells.

@Iasacrko explains?

I do that by smell of her tbh.

Premenstrual good estrogenic smell.

Menstrual smells like stinky fish.

Postmenstrual no smell.

I have too well developed olfactory cells.
Anyway, at some stages woman just dont wanna touch or be touched by anyone

Just leave them alone during that stage, you dont wanna become associated with something uncomfortable

Actually why no one taught you this?!!

Why am I the stranger online is the one teaching you this??
Who is supposed to teach me about this disgusting shit? I heard of it yes but no matter how much I read it I never understood it.

You guys have sex education and shit in Scandinavia so no surprise. But I don't like the idea of sexual education. I firmly believe in purity and find myself disgusted and ashamed when sexual topic is somewhere mentioned
At least react for my effort Nigga.

Bc your sperm need developed endometrium thickness to make the girl pregnant
I insta reacted already you didnt get notification

Also why do you care about an useless number from an useless forum who you will stop usin in 2 years

Who is supposed to teach me about this disgusting shit? I heard of it yes but no matter how much I read it I never understood it.

You guys have sex education and shit in Scandinavia so no surprise. But I don't like the idea of sexual education. I firmly believe in purity and find myself disgusted and ashamed when sexual topic is somewhere mentioned

I insta reacted already you didnt get notification

Also why do you care about an useless number from an useless forum who you will stop usin in 2 years
I am Asian wasn’t raised in Scandinavia.

• Woah