What does it mean if a foid said you've changed a lot?

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
I was with my friend at my families restaurant on a bench and as we were talking this foid from middle school gets out of her car and starts to walk in to work. She left her windows down so I say "why tf did you leave your windows down, now imma take something". She walks over and starts to ask me if I remember her and talk about school. Somewhere in it she says "well Mike you've changed quite a bit" idk if she was talking about my appearance or personality. Last time I saw her I was a 5'5 89 lb Auschwitz survivor so maybe that.

That means that she remembers you as one person, and now you look different, and there is a cognitive dissonance inside her brain between the 2 pictures

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
That means that she remembers you as one person, and now you look different, and there is a cognitive dissonance inside her brain between the 2 pictures
Makes sense. Like I said I'm a lot bigger now.

But did you ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
how tall are you now?

Damn how old were u when u saw her and now? height ascension, are your parents heights responsible for yours or just luck! I rarely see people who were short become tall

• +1
Damn how old were u when u saw her and now? height ascension, are your parents heights responsible for yours or just luck! I rarely see people who were short become tall
I was 14 when 5'5 and when I was about 16 and a half I was finally as tall as my dad at 183cm. Now I've grown more at 17 to 185cm morning height. In those 3 years my height got better. My growth spurt just hadn't hit at 14 yet.

I was 14 when 5'5 and when I was about 16 and a half I was finally as tall as my dad at 183cm. Now I've grown more at 17 to 185cm morning height. In those 3 years my height got better. My growth spurt just hadn't hit at 14 yet.
yeah 6’0 night height is fine, is ur mum tall as well? life fuel for puberty cels

OP, I like you but you literally answered your own question. She thinks you're different because you got taller is this an serious thread or just for you to humblebrag.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Framletgod and 3 others
yeah 6’0 night height is fine, is ur mum tall as well? life fuel for puberty cels
My mom is a 5'3 woman. My grandma is 5'4. So they are just under average height but there are many tall men in my family. So yea one short parent might not screw up your chances of being tall.

My mom is a 5'3 woman. My grandma is 5'4. So they are just under average height but there are many tall men in my family. So yea one short parent might not screw up your chances of being tall.
my family is short lol, well my uncles somehow made 5’10 both when parents are 5’5 and 5’0 but i’m only 5’8, fuark i wonder if i stunted growth; or is that a meme

OP, I like you but you literally answered your own question. She thinks you're different because you got taller is this an serious thread or just for you to humblebrag.
Postmaxx thread. I don't have shit to say and it's one of the only things ai can talk about, my life is boring the last 2 week's. I wouldn't humblebrag. I didn't realize height changed someone's perception of a person so much. She was friendly and talkative whereas in school she was an adverse bully. So not a completely useless thread.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Andromeda88
Postmaxx thread. I don't have shit to say and it's one of the only things ai can talk about, my life is boring the last 2 week's. I wouldn't humblebrag. I didn't realize height changed someone's perception of a person so much. She was friendly and talkative whereas in school she was an adverse bully. So not a completely useless thread.
Don't worry man, I understand :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
how was ur environment? any drugs or shit diet

• +1
how was ur environment? any drugs or shit diet
My diet hasn't been horrible but it isn't phenomenal either. I've always been skinny and it seems to me that skinny kids always become above average height for some reason.

My diet hasn't been horrible but it isn't phenomenal either. I've always been skinny and it seems to me that skinny kids always become above average height for some reason.
i think that’s more to do with metabolism, i know fat people who got tall and lost weight in the process
but
yes, i wonder if the extra estrogen stunted my growth fuarkk

• +1