• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 11292, Hightwolf and 2 others
does it mean you’re ugly
11414 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Guess it depends if every girl you try to pull says it lol

I'm kinda ugly, but I've banged some fairly cute girls on the same night as much uglier older girls turned me down.

I think to some extent, girls tastes vary in terms of what they call handsome, although of course at a certain looks level, basically all girls will find you hot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Hightwolf and Deleted member 2403
It does not mean your necessarily ugly universally. Its mean he does not find you attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 2403
tbh yes, i usually tell ugly girls who are interested in me they're not my type, its a way to let them down easy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

I'm kinda ugly, but I've banged some fairly cute girls on the same night as much uglier older girls turned me down.

I think to some extent, girls tastes vary in terms of what they call handsome, although of course at a certain looks level, basically all girls will find you hot
I’m good looking but it must be my high FWHR which makes me not her type

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It does. It was said to me once

• JFL
it means they find you unattractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 2403
It means you are not her type.

Her type being CHAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904 and Deleted member 2403
Her type : 6'4 tall, white male with blue eyes, dark hair, squarish jaw and hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, Wallenberg, mewcoper and 2 others
even if you are gl it might mean you really arent her type

ex. you are gl but low class and she wants somebody gl and rich

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475

I bet the good looking girls have much lower self esteem than uglier girls.. Thats why they are more acceptable.

• JFL
Hunter eyes are a meme and square jaw isn’t necessary for attractiveness
I know hunter eyes are a meme. Square jaw is definitely a necessity for gigachads.
But yeah. Not needed for a stacy tbh.

• +1
ur not her type. Maybe ur too ugly, maybe shes more attracted to different types of men but u still look good, just not attractive to her.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
I know hunter eyes are a meme. Square jaw is definitely a necessity for gigachads.
But yeah. Not needed for a stacy tbh.

I disagree. What you need is decent decent chin and longer ramus, Zygos and little bit of hollowness IN YOUr face.. + Your face need to be little bit wider.. Not too wide and not too narrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
It means your midface is not compact enough, your zygos do not have the right placement or protrusion, your mandible is not large enough, your skin is too dark, your nose is not projected enough, your face is not what she wants, thats what it always means

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and mewcoper
it means you are sub8

Most of the time it means you're ugly, but it could also be that you're genuinely just not her type.

I have legit asked girls what they think of Chico and they told me "Pretty, but not my type" and I would never think that Chico is ugly. So honestly, it could be genuine.

But most of the time it just means ugly.

• JFL
It means your midface is not compact enough, your zygos do not have the right placement or protrusion, your mandible is not large enough, your skin is too dark, your nose is not projected enough, your face is not what she wants, thats what it always means
I wish women would give feedback like that, so guys know what they can change.
Like:
"Do you want to hang out some time?"
- "No sorry, your zygos don't have the right placement."

It would be unironically good advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and SkinjobCatastrophe
My skin is pale as fuck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SkinjobCatastrophe
My skin is pale as fuck
Then your skin is probably not the problem its probably some combination of other factors. But if you are average height then your face is almost certainly the problem

I disagree. What you need is decent decent chin and longer ramus, Zygos and little bit of hollowness IN YOUr face.. + Your face need to be little bit wider.. Not too wide and not too narrow.
my face is wide af wym