What does it mean if foids won't even accept your follow request on insta?

Clown Show

Clown Show

Height wins.
The last like 30 foids that I tried to follow on insta didn't even accept my follow request let alone follow me back. Some just straight up removed my follow request.

I have a fair ammount of followers and my face on pfp so it's not a dead incel profile. Do they reject my follow request because I have an attractive face and they assume that I am a slayer? Am I that big of a subhuman that they would rather have a bot increase their followers than me?

If both irl and online approaches are considered cringe today then where the fuck do I even statrt?

I am banned from life for no reason at all...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, LevantinePsycho, deadstock and 3 others
Pretty self explanatory..

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, deadstock and nathan
Clown Show

Do foids generally accept follow requests from men they don't know? As I said they don't even accept the request let alone follow back...
If you’re chad you can do anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, hopecel, niqfan625 and 2 others
The last like 30 foids that I tried to follow on insta didn't even accept my follow request let alone follow me back. Some just straight up removed my follow request.

I have a fair ammount of followers and my face on pfp so it's not a dead incel profile. Do they reject my follow request because I have an attractive face and they assume that I am a slayer? Am I that big of a subhuman that they would rather have a bot increase their followers than me?

If both irl and online approaches are considered cringe today then where the fuck do I even statrt?

I am banned from life for no reason at all...
Its the LOOKS

Hate to break it to you bhai...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Imretarded?
Do foids generally accept follow requests from men they don't know? As I said they don't even accept the request let alone follow back...
not really especially when it's out of nowhere

also you can't tell if they're in relationship or not

Dude you were fucked even at birth, God decided to put you in Eastern Europe where women are probably pieces of shit, it's okay though man, I spawned in a very very shitty location too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Clown Show