what does it mean when a foid rejects you but is desperate to be your friend

VHD

VHD

I don't avoid women, but I do deny them my essence
long story short this foid rejected me after i made advances but she is like obsessed with being friends with me
she said that we were best friends and i told her we werent because we rarely ever met with eachother (we met like twice outside of school in the span of a year)
and me telling her that made her freakout and cry and shit and tell me how much it hurts that i said that
then later we kind of got on friendly terms again and after i didnt respond to her message once she came by my house and dropped off a letter for me and a bunch of gifts (she glued pictures of the 2 of us on them) and in the letter she talked some weird shit about how "you are probably not faithful" and how she wishes to be "friends forever"

i feel weird hanging out with her after she rejected me but shes obsessed with being friends

need this explained asap i am autistic

She is a attention whore, doesn't like the fact that the source of attention, you is gone.

Btw why would you be friends with a roastie. Their all fake

She is a attention whore, doesn't like the fact that the source of attention, you is gone.

Btw why would you be friends with a roastie. Their all fake
after she brought that letter and gifts to my house i was worried she was gonna do something crazy if i kept ignoring her

after she brought that letter and gifts to my house i was worried she was gonna do something crazy if i kept ignoring her
also it gave me a massive dopamine rush

also it gave me a massive dopamine rush
Focus on improving your smv if you want any chance of getting her as a sexual partner/romantic partner, otherwise your going to get played along as a source of attention and nothing more.

And I wouldn't even be worried about this one roastie. Plenty of other options for you.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Sound she wants you as betabuxxer

Focus on improving your smv if you want any chance of getting her as a sexual partner/romantic partner, otherwise your going to get played along as a source of attention and nothing more.

And I wouldn't even be worried about this one roastie. Plenty of other options for you.
yeah your right

she literally bought me gifts though and i never spent any money for her
actually i did buy her a chocolate santa once but thats it

God knows why, maybe not foids.weird, but not sure

long story short this foid rejected me after i made advances but she is like obsessed with being friends with me
she said that we were best friends and i told her we werent because we rarely ever met with eachother (we met like twice outside of school in the span of a year)
and me telling her that made her freakout and cry and shit and tell me how much it hurts that i said that
then later we kind of got on friendly terms again and after i didnt respond to her message once she came by my house and dropped off a letter for me and a bunch of gifts (she glued pictures of the 2 of us on them) and in the letter she talked some weird shit about how "you are probably not faithful" and how she wishes to be "friends forever"

i feel weird hanging out with her after she rejected me but shes obsessed with being friends
It means you're subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, givemeheight and looksmaxxing223
nah if i was subhuman she would have ghosted me
and honestly i would have preferred that over getting love bombed with that letter and gifts

3845377 IMG 3389

• +1
Reactions: watah and AscensionMan98
Sound she wants you as betabuxxer
OP said that the foid rejected her. Unless the roastie does a 360 and says I want you back, lets go on a date after the rejection not even a chance to beta bux.

Even for beta bux cases the foid will give a shot on a date but will want to have expensive menu items in the restaurant and then deny sex the first few dates,

Our boy did not get a date

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and VHD
Girls like having male presence around. Even if she’s not attracted to you she wants to have a man to vent to and make her feel safe when out in public. I’ve noticed that female friends get really upset if I don’t accept their physical touch

There is one rule: Girls fuck with guys that they dont like on a personality level, and they love being around guys they like as a personality.
They give rimjobs to asshole party promoters that treat them like shit, and them they friendzone guys that listen to their daily life problems.