what does it mean when a girl does this

nuisance

nuisance

Gynomaster
What does it mean when a girl flirts with you ALOT one day and then the next day shes cold and distant, she also pretends to not notice/understand when I make high IQ jokes about dating her. Usually i would take this as bad sign but she always texts first and has never been in a relationship. She is probably mentally ill aswell.

Do you think shes nervous or do you think she thinks i want to rape her.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
this is the way the cookie crumbles

• WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Neither. She probably assesed you don’t do well with women and don’t have a big dick/ aren’t promiscuous

She’s slowly adjusting your position into the friendzone

She flirts with every guy, ur not special. It’ll be crystal clear if she wants to fuck you

• +1
Reactions: primqwe, watah, ShawarmaFilth and 1 other person
Neither. She probably assesed you don’t do well with women and don’t have a big dick/ aren’t promiscuous

She’s slowly adjusting your position into the friendzone
she be asking me if thats how i talk to my other hoes all the time tho

She flirts with every guy, ur not special. It’ll be crystal clear if she wants to fuck you
I only look for girls in the church no hoes 🙏

and she never dated before

Last edited:
She's probably mentally ill like 90 % of foids

• +1
Reactions: primqwe and nuisance
What does it mean when a girl flirts with you ALOT one day and then the next day shes cold and distant, she also pretends to not notice/understand when I make high IQ jokes about dating her. Usually i would take this as bad sign but she always texts first and has never been in a relationship. She is probably mentally ill aswell.

bluddy hell mate

GET OUT NOWW!

GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN

• So Sad
Reactions: nuisance
How long have you been talking to her?
I knew her from church but bout 4 months I met her at work, we hungout outside of work a couple times. I would have asked her out by now but he lowkey shuts off the openings I try to get and teases me about it sometimes.

Shes weird cuz shes hot but has like barley any friends and has never been in a relationship.

She's definitely not nervous. She just knows you're wondering what it all means and keeping you in that state gives her a sense of power and control.

This girl's was wasting your time for her gratification, but like my father always said "When in doubt whip it out!"

I knew her from church but bout 4 months I met her at work, we hungout outside of work a couple times. I would have asked her out by now but he lowkey shuts off the openings I try to get and teases me about it sometimes.

Shes weird cuz shes hot but has like barley any friends and has never been in a relationship.
Yeah dude, she's playing with you.

She's definitely not nervous. She just knows you're wondering what it all means and keeping you in that state gives her a sense of power and control.

This girl's was wasting your time for her gratification, but like my father always said "When in doubt whip it out!"
You might be right honestly but she might feel the same way though I don't think I ever texted her first unless it was to hangout, I try my best not to show to much affection and simp and playfully roast her all the time. It literally feels like a back-and-forth battle of not admitting we like each other.

I think the only answer to this is just asking her out and seeing what happens

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

She’s an undercover slut. Refer back to my first comment here

• +1
You might be right honestly but she might feel the same way though I don't think I ever texted her first unless it was to hangout, I try my best not to show to much affection and simp and playfully roast her all the time. It literally feels like a back-and-forth battle of not admitting we like each other.

I think the only answer to this is just asking her out and seeing what happens
When in doubt whip it out.

• +1