What does it mean when a girl looks at you multiple times?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
My friend and me went on the train to uni right, and this chick kept looking at my friend. Brutal bro I wish she kept giving me a bunch of looks

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and copingvolcel
Nothing if she doesn’t approach

Stares don't mean much. I was once with my 6'5" friend (I'm 6'4") who is very muscular but also fat at like 275 lbs (I'm 180 lbs), and we went to a bar, and a woman who must have been in her 30s but still looked really good was constantly checking him out and in a very thirsty manner, like you could tell she wanted to sleep with him, and he was completely oblivious and didn't notice.

Also, he told me that recently a couple he knew from high school asked him to participate in a cuckolding thing with them by fucking the girl in front of her boyfriend and he was creeped out and said he wasn't interested.

In terms of the face, he is very much like me, with a warrior skull and lots of forward growth, big skull but not a very aesthetic face, we are very much alike in that regard, the main difference is he is so much bigger than me and the difference it makes is huge. Obviously, when he was lean he was getting even more attention but this made me realize it's better to be muscular and fluffy than to be lean with no muscle mass for attracting women.

Stares don't mean much. I was once with my 6'5" friend (I'm 6'4") who is very muscular but also fat at like 275 lbs (I'm 180 lbs), and we went to a bar, and a woman who must have been in her 30s but still looked really good was constantly checking him out and in a very thirsty manner, like you could tell she wanted to sleep with him, and he was completely oblivious and didn't notice.

Also, he told me that recently a couple he knew from high school asked him to participate in a cuckolding thing with them by fucking the girl in front of her boyfriend and he was creeped out and said he wasn't interested.

In terms of the face, he is very much like me, with a warrior skull and lots of forward growth, big skull but not a very aesthetic face, we are very much alike in that regard, the main difference is he is so much bigger than me and the difference it makes is huge. Obviously, when he was lean he was getting even more attention but this made me realize it's better to be muscular and fluffy than to be lean with no muscle mass for attracting women.
If you don’t get /approached in bars that pretty much confirms your ugly right

Blud told us his autobiography 💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and cooldude1231
If you don’t get /approached in bars that pretty much confirms your ugly right
Not ugly, just not sexually attractive. The average man is not able to sexually attract women, he might get opportunities within a social circle but that's it. You need to be sexually attractive to attract women outside of social circles like on dating apps or in your day-to-day life, this is also how you become a fuckboy with a ton of options.

There are many pathways to becoming sexually attractive but the most effective one tends to be getting very muscular, but it doesn't work as well for short guys as it does for tall guys but it does improve your look no matter what your height is or how your face looks.

I've had a jaw surgery and honestly, it doesn't matter when you look skinny, women will not think you're big or hot. I mean look at the recent up and coming actor Glen Powell, he had women thirsting for him at the premiere of Twisters, because of his physique, that's what you have to aim for. You don't have to be Arnold, but you have to have at least a movie star body.

Sydney sweeney glen powell beach photos australia 05 285819091

My shoulders, traps, and neck are pretty much there, but I still need to grow my arms a lot more and my chest also.

It's not even about how much you weigh, it's about how great you look. I'm only 180 lbs and yet my shoulders are massive, and so are my traps, and neck. And also, my lats are much wider than his. My abs lack definition since I only started training them recently. Those are things you need to consider.

I approached a girl who was looking at me many times in the gym and got rejected lol