What does it mean when a girl says....

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Says you are a cute ?????

Is that enough to get her laid??
Idk, just say "cute enough to get in those pants?" and see what she says. I had some girl say that to me once on tinder but I think she was just leading me on as she then just said we will see so I unmatched her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Idk, just say "cute enough to get in those pants?" and see what she says. I had some girl say that to me once on tinder but I think she was just leading me on as she then just said we will see so I unmatched her.
Power play. Respect. Don't let these women play around with you because they are bored. You shouldn't ask girls questions like that though because it gives them the power in the conversation they know you want them and now they have power

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Nims
Its better than, ur okay looking thats for sure. but if a girl says ur hot thats way better

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 4106 and Nims
Power play. Respect. Don't let these women play around with you because they are bored. You shouldn't ask girls questions like that though because it gives them the power in the conversation they know you want them and now they have power
Yeah I should have been more forward or something but hey you learn, I know for next time.

TBH I don't think it means much. The only way to tell if she likes you is if you SHOOT your shot. Some girls throw these words out like water. Its a good sign but nothing matters if you can't get her in the end.

Good call.