SeriousAscension

Diamond
u look shit

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Fear, Deleted member and 1 other person
wow amazing thread, best of the best material

• JFL
Reactions: piec, pentamogged9000 and arfac
She's obviously lying to make you feel good.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, blackmf and TheBrownOne
  • +1
Reactions: blackmf
Last edited:
before or after sex?
before sex. She seaid back then she doesnt like skinny guys. But Im skinny. And yhe mentioned that normally she takes guys out of the club that she finds ugly because she doesnt want to fall in love with them. But my date with her started actually as a friendship date but besides that and what she told me we had sex 5 hours later.

before sex. She seaid back then she doesnt like skinny guys. But Im skinny. And yhe mentioned that normally she takes guys out of the club that she finds ugly because she doesnt want to fall in love with them. But my date with her started actually as a friendship date but besides that and what she told me we had sex 5 hours later.
so do you think she thinks that you are ugly because of what she said about skinny guys or she said it to your face "you are ugly"?

so do you think she thinks that you are ugly because of what she dais about skinny guys or she said it to your face "you are ugly"?
For this one date Im confused because she told me that she physically doesnt like me but besides that we had sex. But otherwise Im mostly confused what girls truly mean.

it means you're a mtn, only if she says "omg youre so hot, i wanna have your babies" it means you're a high mtn or maybe a htn.
(fags in here don't really know what a high mtn looks like, they all think they're at least htn themselves cause they have a tiktok haircut and shave the pubic hair on their faces. jfl truly :lul:.)

it means you're a mtn, only if she says "omg youre so hot, i wanna have your babies" it means you're a high mtn or maybe a htn.
(fags in here don't really know what a high mtn looks like, they all think they're at least htn themselves cause they have a tiktok haircut and shave the pubic hair on their faces. jfl truly :lul:.)
low MTN or LTN?