WHAT DOES IT MEANS IF GIRLS CALL ME CUTE

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
So a girl I was kissing and touching said I was cute, another when she sees me she wants to hug me and tells me I'm cute, what does it means?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
it means tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Copeful, 5'8manlet and 19 others
It means it's over...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Mouthbreath, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
It means you look low T, have a baby face and look androgynous.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, thecel, Copeful and 5 others
does anyone have a pic of ubermogger?

You must back up your outlandish claims

does anyone have a pic of ubermogger?

You must back up your outlandish claims
Midface

sorry for doxxing you op but it had to be done

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8608
depends on the setting. if you didnt blatantly ask her what she thinks of your appearance it is usually a good thing.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6723 and Ocelot
over for reversesearchcels.

Also I was not being serious jfl.
He posted his face or some part of it before, cba finding it.

So a girl I was kissing and touching said I was cute, another when she sees me she wants to hug me and tells me I'm cute, what does it means?
chad larper found

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Cute = twink

2B2BFE2E 6B5B 402D 875B 92952040C526

OP, you look deformed. You aren’t fooling anybody with your LARPs.

you guys are retarded tbh. every girl that has called me cute and wanted to physically touch has wanted my cawk. some bitch in the 7th grade kept saying she wanted to hug me and kept saying i was cute so i charged her 5 bucks. i didn't end up getting the money cause i didnt want to hug her lmao.

we ended up dating a year later and now she's my ex. just take social cues nigga read the room

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8608 and St. Wristcel
It's not what she said to you, it's how she said it that mattered, you have to start to learn to understand body language and how people express themselves in the way that they speak, because saying that you're cute could mean that she finds you good looking or that she finds you cute like a puppy, those are 2 very different things, and you have to be able to recognize the difference between the two very quickly. From what I can gather, the first one who said it found you good looking while the second one may have just been a friend, but only you really know how it was since you were there. 5 years ago, I used to be clueless about body language and so I read books on it and learned from youtube videos and now, after only 1 year of learning it and practicing in the real world (back in 2017), now I can read all those subtle cues very quickly and very easily and it's useful. And when you think about it, it works the same way the other way, so when you approach a girl, it's not what you say but how you say it that matters, are you going to introduce yourself in a pathetic low confidence way? or are you going to introduce yourself in a highly confident almost seductive manner? That is how you develop a better personality and become more interesting to women and that is how it you can actually get laid or find a girlfriend easily even if you are average or below average in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
it means you're a gay looking faggot

a female once told me i was cute, mind you she has a boyfriend that ppl publicly know about. fucking ropefuel

You look Low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
his moustache trick is legit though

It means you most likely have a baby face, if a woman call you handsome you have a high T mature masculine face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Handsome>Hot>Cute.