What does it take to become a model?

mouthwashdrinker

mouthwashdrinker

Iron
how does one become a model? I think I have pretty decent facial features, but I still need more time befopre I can really ascend. But I see obese black women become models? Does it require getting stuffed like the thanksgiving turkey to model?

Modelling is faggots and they arent paid well

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aleksander and AutisticGymcel
think I have pretty decent facial features
yes you have pretty decent facial features ? what bout posting your face here, i think we all can boost your confidence sweetheart :owo:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shin, FBl and mistermogger
modelling is a shit job unless ur top 0.0000001%, also ur super replaceable, i personally wouldnt do it at all

if you are talking about highfashion: be tall and somehow unique looking

commercial models doesnt have really any specifications

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
being raped by your agent is step 1

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 14vic, Chad15 and 2 others
how does one become a model? I think I have pretty decent facial features, but I still need more time befopre I can really ascend. But I see obese black women become models? Does it require getting stuffed like the thanksgiving turkey to model?
Nowadays if you wanna be model you wanna be gay faggot twink pretty much, real chad models like Gandy, O'Pry, Drago, Ballou are old school and they aren't in demand for modelling in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
being raped by your agent is step 1
this is deadass true, you can literally be mtn+ and if you suck ur agents cock you still can be a model

• +1
Reactions: FBl
this is deadass true, you can literally be mtn+ and if you suck ur agents cock you still can be a model
like figure of speech or actual fornication

yes you have pretty decent facial features ? what bout posting your face here, i think we all can boost your confidence sweetheart :owo:
what

Good looks and to not care that you need to suck off designers to get to the top

Thin and above average height, face doesn't always feel important these days. I often see models who are straight up ugly.

"luck"
Screenshot 10 7 2024 12941 ifunnyco

• +1
Reactions: Niwatori
Modeling is a shitty job lol. YOU have to pay for most of the photoshoots. On top of that, the pay is shit. The only models getting paid are the top .00001%

just be ethnic for diversity

modelling is too saturated for whites

Last edited:
U need the looksmax triforce:
Height, Jaw, and deep set eyes.

For model agency u need specific height then body fat between 10 or 15 depends what agency u have u need first learn to take photos like models do from far away then they walking no one care about selfies they need to see how u really look like in irl u need instagram to post all pics then they gonna think about that

Minimum 5.98 for looks but then u lean u will look different even at same rate
For model agency u need specific height then body fat between 10 or 15 depends what agency u have u need first learn to take photos like models do from far away then they walking no one care about selfies they need to see how u really look like in irl u need instagram to post all pics then they gonna think about that