What does it take to get a bj

laaltin

laaltin

existence precedes essence
I’m completely demoralized. It just is not going to ever happen again is it? I’m a very present father, I do all the laundry, the dishes, and the cooking and most of the cleaning. I’m physically fit, I have a good job. We communicate very well and have a really healthy relationship. But no blowjobs. Ever. I perform oral on her, I am good in bed, give her multiple orgasms when we have sex (down to maybe once a month). I regularly massage her. Last night I got the oils out, gave her a 20-30 minute massage. I’m really really good at massages. She verbalizes the whole time about how she can’t believe how good I am. I mentioned that maybe she can give me a happy ending. She laughed like I was joking. Then fell asleep after the massage. I’m used to that. I was desperate so I asked again today. She told me she just wanted to relax. So she spent the next 3 hours on her phone.

I’m honestly at a total loss. We’ve had this conversation a few times now. It always ends with her saying she’ll try harder. But she never does. I can’t have the conversation again, I just can’t. I can’t look her in the eyes and beg. And who wants a bj from someone who clearly doesn’t want to give one?

We’ve been together for 10 years. At the beginning it was bjs all the time. ALL THE TIME. Now the last 6-7 years it’s less and less. Now it’s been almost a year. She swears she doesn’t dislike them.

I love her so much. I just don’t understand how a truly loved and respected partner can hear and know how upset and sad it makes me to not get bjs, and to literally do nothing to fix that. I hate that this shit sounds rape-y, but like, why the fuck can’t you sucks your husbands dick for even 5 minutes. He does everything for you. God dammit. I’m so defeated

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
@Vermilioncore

I knew it was DB the moment i read the title

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, laaltin and maarda
redditor or you? over anyway

50€

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Screenshot 20240820 1419012

• JFL