What does my experience on Tinder indicate about my attractiveness?

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
I got ~30 matches in one month of light use, with only 3 face pics and no bio. Only about 10 of these matches were attractive (6/10+ in my view), and none of them led to anything more than convos. But is this "success" rate a meaningful barometer of my females' perception of my attractiveness to any extent? I ended up deleting the app out of frustration, but do you think it would be worth it to get back on, this time putting more effort into my pictures and bio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Soyboys get matches too but they have to do a monkey dance just for a reply back

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How do i get tinder to say anything more than 3+ likes? Do I have to pay? It says I have more likes than that but Idk by how much
Soyboys get matches too but they have to do a monkey dance just for a reply back

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
How do i get tinder to say anything more than 3+ likes? Do I have to pay? It says I have more likes than that but Idk by how much

Yeah I had to pay for Tinder Gold to see more likes.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
wish i was GL to get matches tbh
This was my only match
Screenshot 2019 02 10 13 22 142
Screenshot 2019 02 10 15 57 06
Screenshot 2019 02 10 18 00 26

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Extra Chromosome
nothing to be shy about, tbh good replies for the girl.

she doesnt deserve u
Ikr i was just trying to tell her about our future and trying to make conversation by talking about the astrological references contained within the smash hit childrens tv show sesame street, but hoes only want some boring ass guy

• +1
Ikr i was just trying to tell her about our future and trying to make conversation by talking about the astrological references contained within the smash hit childrens tv show sesame street, but hoes only want some boring ass guy
chad doesnt have to talk about cone moon facts to get her pussy wet

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Extra Chromosome
Depends. Are they like this:

20190115 071343
20190115 071422

• +1
I got ~30 matches in one month of light use, with only 3 face pics and no bio. Only about 10 of these matches were attractive (6/10+ in my view), and none of them led to anything more than convos. But is this "success" rate a meaningful barometer of my females' perception of my attractiveness to any extent? I ended up deleting the app out of frustration, but do you think it would be worth it to get back on, this time putting more effort into my pictures and bio?
Depends where you live tbh. It's useless to compare yourself with someone who lives in another city or country imo.

You'll never get hundreds of matches in a month if you still live with your mom in the middle of nowhere tbh. Thirty matches can be a huge number in a small town ngl.

You can't measure your SMV accurately without having multiple profiles imho. One as yourself, the other as a random chad jfl. I think it's a good idea to try with someone who you think is around you PSL too lmao.

EDIT: I think it's funny that my chadfishing account hasn't got a single superlike. I had two superlikes on my irl cuck profile.

Last edited:
~1/3 of them were like that (i.e. white landwhales), and I probably swiped right on them when drunk. The best matches I got tended to be ethnic girls (esp. Indian). All in all, only ~10-15 of my matches were actually fuckable.
r u white?

I had very good matches, and I went out with them, but living in a small city there are periods where I do 0 match

I had very good matches, and I went out with them, but living in a small city there are periods where I do 0 match
Small cities suck. Big cities suck too. It all sucks for subhuman males.

r u white?
Yes.
Depends where you live tbh. It's useless to compare yourself with someone who lives in another city or country imo. You'll never get hundreds of matches in a month if you still live with your mom in the middle of nowhere tbh. Thirty matches can be a huge number in a small town ngl. You can't measure your SMV accurately without having multiple profiles imho. One as yourself, the other as a random chad jfl. I think it's a good idea to try with someone who you think is around you PSL too lmao.
I live in a mid-sized city, and typically had the radius on 10-15 miles.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Small cities suck. Big cities suck too. It all sucks for subhuman males.
In big cities I got 50+ likes and 20 match in one day for example. With a photo that can fraud nose I can get 100 I think

In big cities I got 50+ likes and 20 match in one day for example. With a photo that can fraud nose I can get 100 I think
You're 6'4" and a self-rated 6.5-7 PSL, so that's not surprising. What race/ethnicity are you?

• +1
Yes.

I live in a mid-sized city, and typically had the radius on 10-15 miles.
Dude. Try at least 180 miles. There are lots of women who travel between cities often. I got my first date while using the app in another country lol. I would like to repeat that the only way to accurately measure your current SMV on Tinder is to manage multiple active profiles.

You're 6'4" and a self-rated 6.5-7 PSL, so that's not surprising. What race/ethnicity are you?
Yeah, in some photos I get rated 8 also, two in particular, but one with a new nose

Dude. Try at least 180 miles. There are lots of women who travel between cities often. I got my first date while Tindering from another country lol. I would like to repeat that the only way to accurately know your current SMV on Tinder is to manage multiple active profiles.
I was looking for immediate hookups and don't have my own car right now, hence the small radius.

I was looking for immediate hookups and don't have my own car right now, hence the small radius.
but after the relationship i’m In, i will give up with girls too far from me, it’s so expensive, that hoes subtract money from my surgeries

Dude. Try at least 180 miles. There are lots of women who travel between cities often. I got my first date while using the app in another country lol. I would like to repeat that the only way to accurately measure your current SMV on Tinder is to manage multiple active profiles.
And to acknowledge your other point, I'll try managing multiple active profiles when I get a chance. That does sound like a good way to control for location and to get a gauge of one's own attractiveness.

Yeah, in some photos I get rated 8 also, two in particular, but one with a new nose

You're a psl 6 and I find it funny that you still couldnt figure out your major flaw. Jfl @ asking people to rate you on looksmax and r/truerateme and still getting no legit analysis.

Check out your nickname on looksmax. Add an "o" & "y" and remove the second "f".
Now figure out why you look like a ...

You're a psl 6 and I find it funny that you still couldnt figure out your major flaw. Jfl @ asking people to rate you on looksmax and r/truerateme and still getting no legit analysis.

Check out your nickname on looksmax. Add an "o" & "y" and remove the second "f".
Now figure out why you look like a ...
Sure I have a ugly nose, but morphed that, i’m Over 6, no doubt

Sure I have a ugly nose, but morphed that, i’m Over 6, no doubt

No its not your nose jfl. Show me the morph.
Dont be delusional and think that youre psl 6+ just because some low iq people rated you 7+.

It seems like youre still not aware of your biggest flaw. Its unfixable anyway. So no need to tell it to you

No its not your nose jfl. Show me the morph.
Dont be delusional and think that youre psl 6+ just because some low iq people rated you 7+.

It seems like youre still not aware of your biggest flaw. Its unfixable anyway. So no need to tell it to you
If it’s not the nose, tell my what. Just curios, i’m not going to rope myself.
A682DB45 4CAC 45F8 90F4 800D7FA5304E

• +1