Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
IMG 3144

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 21403, ropemax and 2 others
How much T you were exposed to in the womb. It impacts things like facial masculinity and dick size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, hattrick and Deleted member 31457
How much T you were exposed to in the womb. It impacts things like facial masculinity and dick size.
In what contexts is this brought up and relevant?

Is it basically kinda like your natural genetic t levels. So two people could drink soy but the one with higher pre natal T is less affected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Deleted member 29155
Is it basically kinda like your natural genetic t levels. So two people could drink soy but the one with higher pre natal T is less affected
Prenatal T has little to do with your “T levels”
Prenatal T exposures determines how developmentally masculine you become. I’m talking your legit bone structure, voice, dick, etc.

You could blast steroids all day but it wouldn’t change your dick size or make your craniofacial structure more masculine

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, joeveniro, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Prenatal T exposures determines how developmentally masculine you become. I’m talking your legit bone structure, voice, dick, etc.

You could blast steroids all day but it wouldn’t change your dick size or make your craniofacial structure more masculine
is how healthy the pregnant mom is linked to better prenetal T
so
healthy pregnant mom = more prenetal T?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
If u have to ask u don’t have it

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme and Deleted member 31457
so
Don’t know, but I’d imagine a healthy mother with a good diet would positively contribute to the development of her unborn child.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 30432, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person
Btw yall you can tell if you have high prenatal T just by looking at your hand
IMG 1928

IMG 1931

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 31457
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person

I see

• +1
My index and ring finger are more or less the same but everything at the bottom applies to me way more than the top.

Not saying that makes it wrong or I disagree but what is this based on?

Digit ratios, especially 2D:4D ratio, a potential proxy marker for prenatal androgen exposure shows sexual dimorphism. Existing literature and recent research show accumulating evidence on 2D:4D ratio showing correlations with various phenotypic traits in humans.
Digit ratio is a sexually dimorphic trait found in a variety of species ranging from humans and mice to zebra finches and is constant since birth
Digit ratio is reported to be influenced by the prenatal androgen exposure to the foetus. Analysis of amniocentesis samples have shown that the digit ratio is negatively correlated to prenatal tes-tosterone, but positively to oestrogen exposure [7]. In other words, a foetus with more exposure to testosterone is expected to have lower (masculine) digit ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
can u have low prenatal t but have ideal male index ring finger ratio?

so
I read somewhere that overweight mother's give children higher prenatal T lol

• +1
Anogenital distance is a better marker of higher prenatal testosterone
This is true brah but I wasn’t going to tell niggas in this thread to measure the distance between their balls and their assholes lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 29155
yea i hearded that also

• +1
Overweight in what way? fat and cholesterol is essential for healthy hormones so that would make sense. Woman are naturally meant to be a higher weight than what is deemed as attractive in this man-made society. Chubby. Not fat tho of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 30325
  • +1
i heard that only apply on the left hand! Or the right hand idk
My ring finger is slightly longer when I face my nails towards me but other way round they are the same

• +1
What if your index is taller than the ring finger ?
My pinky is longer than my middle finger what does that mean?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 14693 and Krakowski
Btw yall you can tell if you have high prenatal T just by looking at your hand
View attachment 2371527

View attachment 2371532
This is a quite an inaccurate way of testing it as there are many factors that can contribute to a longer ring or index finger such as insertions. Plus a longer index highlights high Pren E. You can have both high Pren E and T. The correlation is slightly positive at best based on studies.

A much better predictor is having a strong brow ridge and chin. Does Cera really have higher pren T than Momoa and Ludgren ?

Attachments

• 7D877FE3-E07F-4F23-AE0E-2C1E52D4761D.jpeg
    7D877FE3-E07F-4F23-AE0E-2C1E52D4761D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • A2DA31B8-2E47-43E1-BA9B-170BEDC2B25D.jpeg
    A2DA31B8-2E47-43E1-BA9B-170BEDC2B25D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • A051CF94-8886-4443-A92E-BF4C4EDC106E.jpeg
    A051CF94-8886-4443-A92E-BF4C4EDC106E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, joeveniro and RecessedChinCel

Only before puberty is this the case. That’s why you see someone like Maher with high Pren T already have a strong chin before puberty. Once puberty starts, the hormones during that are much more important. You can alter this with roids. That’s why you see many of these TikTok twinks who roid during puberty develop strong facial features and frames!

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, RecessedChinCel and Krakowski
This is a quite an inaccurate way of testing it as there are many factors that can contribute to a longer ring or index finger such as insertions. Plus a longer index highlights high Pren E. You can have both high Pren E and T. The correlation is slightly positive at best based on studies.

A much better predictor is having a strong brow ridge and chin. Does Cera really have higher pren T than Momoa and Ludgren ?
Ye I agree. On average the higher t you look the higher t you are. It's that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and RecessedChinCel
Only before puberty is this the case. That’s why you see someone like Maher with high Pren T already have a strong chin before puberty. Once puberty starts, the hormones during that are much more important. You can alter this with roids. That’s why you see many of these TikTok twinks who roid during puberty develop strong facial features and frames!
Examples?

• +1
I dont understand this type of thread. Why on earth would you not just google it and get the answer right away?? Are u that fucking autistic and low iq

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
I dont understand this type of thread. Why on earth would you not just google it and get the answer right away?? Are u that fucking autistic and low iq
You would be right but Google wont show the answer a PSL aspie would want to get. Like how Prenatal-t is linked to making NT gigachads with huge schlong.

• +1

Look at their parents. Their face isn't the result of high prenetal T.

Its only very slightly correlated with the face anyways. Its very overrated trait on here.

If anything having high prenetal T just leads to autism and depression more. Nothing really to seek out to.

Well I mean yeah in theory you could blast T during puberty like Loox to see more masculine bone development but most guys don’t want to risk fucking with their natty T production for life and possibly becoming infertile.

Like how Prenatal-t is linked to making NT gigachads with huge schlong.
High prenetal-T is literally linked with autism. Should have googled before posting lol

Well I mean yeah in theory you could blast T during puberty like Loox to see more masculine bone development but most guys don’t want to risk fucking with their natty T production for life and possibly becoming infertile.
Look here at this from the study. Apparently having insensitive AR receptors results in higher Pren T. Therefore, if you have lower Pren T your androgen receptors are more sensitive, so during puberty masculinisation might even out and you’ll have a better response to hormones?

Attachments

• 57FE2022-F0D4-4BB3-981D-36036AEEF11C.jpeg
    57FE2022-F0D4-4BB3-981D-36036AEEF11C.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and RecessedChinCel
Look at their parents. Their face isn't the result of high prenetal T.

Its only very slightly correlated with the face anyways. Its very overrated trait on here.

If anything having high prenetal T just leads to autism and depression more. Nothing really to seek out to.
It literally says here that the face may be more attractive, but not more masculine. Full of contradictions in this study which is why this test is mostly nonsense.

Attachments

• 527E44D0-4C88-4DA4-8422-89E116ED3F4E.jpeg
    527E44D0-4C88-4DA4-8422-89E116ED3F4E.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 0
Take a chill pill

• +1
  • +1
My index and ring finger are more or less the same but everything at the bottom applies to me way more than the top.

Not saying that makes it wrong or I disagree but what is this based on?
Same here. I can play soccer pretty well, and guitar at an intermediate level. I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol, too. High lay count is missing, tho.

• +1
Reactions: fuse