What does pussy taste like

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
I feel like if I had the opportunity to eat stacy pussy every single one of my physical and mental ailments would be cured. I believe it is the elixir of life. But I cannot say from experience. Can any Chads who slay stacies chime in on this one?

• +1
Reactions: Aero, liberiangrimreaper and AspiringMogger
take a good bitch make her bad then release her

i got so many fuckin sons i need a blood test

i got the feds on my trail but they can’t keep up

IMG 5571
IMG 5542

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and noobs
Tyler Maher's cock

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arab_chink, plukee and Azonin
I feel like if I had the opportunity to eat stacy pussy every single one of my physical and mental ailments would be cured. I believe it is the elixir of life. But I cannot say from experience. Can any Chads who slay stacies chime in on this one?
When I was a virgin I really wanted to do oral too. Idk why. That shit is mid asf. It gives no pleasure legit just like licking an elbow

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
When I was a virgin I really wanted to do oral too. Idk why. That shit is mid asf. It gives no pleasure legit just like licking an elbow
I'd assume it's because oral is a very intimate experience with your partner, even more so than other sexual activities, and if you're a kissless virgin like myself, you crave that level of companionship and connection with a woman so much more. So if you're able to have sexual activity easily, it becomes less of a big deal. But if you never experience it, then it makes you crave that level of connection even more.

That's my theory.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
taste of virgin pussy:
2ac80441d7ff24ae2d68e9ea168adea7

taste of nonvirgin pussy
Hdsjsahcbsjd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, arab_chink, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Rotten flesh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and Michael Myers
Rotten fish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, PsychoDsk and Klasik616
Nubile virginal Stacy pussy tastes like quality chocolate&cookies ice-cream.
Post-wall run through Stacy pussy tastes like badly roasted badly seasoned beef.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Saurcraut

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink, Vermilioncore and PsychoDsk
tastes like god

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: arab_chink and Vermilioncore
Nubile virginal Stacy pussy tastes like quality chocolate&cookies ice-cream.
Post-wall run through Stacy pussy tastes like badly roasted badly seasoned beef.
Ah shit nigga do they have different kinds?

If they come in snickerdoodle I may take a visit to the local middle school :feelsping:

• Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag
pennies

• +1
Like normal BO if it’s clean, like fish if it’s unwashed

• Love it
Bro this shit is mid, it's like eating a bad burger but you just wanted a good burger, that's how it felt for me too because I thought it would taste good

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and liberiangrimreaper
it literally tastes like nothing. tongue ur forearm skin its like that. but psychologically it can either taste like a rancid no no soup, literally nothing (if its 5/10), or like sweet bubblegum and roses. so the answer is basically bubblegum and roses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, PsychoDsk, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Bro this shit is mid, it's like eating a bad burger but you just wanted a good burger, that's how it felt for me too because I thought it would taste good
You sure it wasn't the girl? A lot of women do walk around with low PH levels :unsure:

it literally tastes like nothing. tongue ur forearm skin its like that. but psychologically it can either taste like a rancid no no soup, literally nothing (if its 5/10), or like sweet bubblegum and roses. so the answer is basically bubblegum and roses.
Yeah it’s like licking the inside of your lip. Kinda wet and slimy but no taste

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
Yeah it’s like licking the inside of your lip. Kinda wet and slimy but no taste
the clit is like a hard tiny rubber bullet or a tiny flower bud i think. ngl the clit makes it feel like the chick is an arcade machien or smth because it doesnt feel like a living object.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and PsychoDsk
the clit is like a hard tiny rubber bullet or a tiny flower bud i think. ngl the clit makes it feel like the chick is an arcade machien or smth because it doesnt feel like a living object.
feels exactly like that one spinning thing on your ps4 controller

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
the key to make her clit orgasm is to pretend you're playing skate 3 with that thingy
nah why does it even have the little ridges/bumps that are on the xbox controller for grip jfl:lul::lul:
ima try that next time imagine im playing super smash bros buttonmashing

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
nah why does it even have the little ridges/bumps that are on the xbox controller for grip jfl:lul::lul:
ima try that next time imagine im playing super smash bros buttonmashing
swear helps you last longer, I used to cum in seconds but now since I'm just gaming on her pussi I can control whenever I cum
gatekeep this incel secret

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Cock but sweeter

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and vermillioncorefan
JB pussy tastes like heaven.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, arab_chink and vermillioncorefan
Depends on the girl, if she cleans regularly then it will most likely taste like skin

Yeah its like a BB gun pellet that’s tucked under one of those stick hand things from those toy machines at walmart